Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought the Manny Marraquin bundle from YourMasters. Super quick exchange, awesome to deal with.

Bought 2 AAS Sound Banks from myoss. Fast transaction and great communication. Recommended seller! :tu:

Raketenbauer wrote:Bought 2 AAS Sound Banks from myoss. Fast transaction and great communication. Recommended seller! :tu:
And I recommend Rocketenbauer as a great buyer :hug:

Also thanks to AAS support, they processed my request very quickly.

Bought fxpansion Tremor from TornadoTed - perfectly happy :tu:

Sold Dune 2 to SmoothTriangle - nice guy, fast exchange, great to deal with :)

Bought Dune 2 from AndreasH -transaction was rock solid. Quick, pleasant and professional - Thanks :tu:

Purchased UberMod from ckam03. Good deal. Easy transaction. Thanks.

Sold CRX4 to nusound mind, was a pleasure to deal with him :)

Bought CRX4 from ***AndreasH*** ^ & pleasure was mine, great to deal with, would recommend as a seller no question.

Also respect due to Linplug; lovely synths, bought Spectral from them directly earlier this month & would recommend both that and CRX4 which I'd demoed for awhile and so jumped at the offer when i saw it in the buy & sell area. Both occasions license delivered promptly (immediately in the case of Spectral) with simple, easy authorization in one step.

did troublecleff message any other seller here? He messaged me, got my email then disappeared after saying he for sure wanted to buy something. Now I got a spam message for music artwork. This email RARELY gets spam because I just use it for very few things.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Bought refx Nexus from trusampler. Everything went well, thank you!

Sold Massive to miilosh_. Great buyer, I can only recommend!

Seller: ckam03

Seller responded quickly and was reasonably patient with my special requests. Thanks.

bought Drumlab from hmusik. everything went super fast and super smoothly!

syclick is Amazing buyer. recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”