Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Numanoid wrote:100GB of cloud storage free for life with Zoolz

What is the catch?

https://cloud1.zoolz.co.uk/Offer100GB
Heres a review

https://www.cloudwards.net/review/zoolz/

and heres a comment from another site
Well, a customer by the name of Ryan Gallagher had his Zoolz account cancelled after the company discovered some old .torrent files (not any actual infringing material) among his backed up data. The result was an immediate termination of his backup plan, with a one week timeframe to remove data from his account before it was deleted,

‘My account and all data (1.3TB) was nuked, they would not budge on deleting specific ‘prohibited file names’ saying they had no way to do it. It’s a complete waste of time and bandwidth.’
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Numanoid wrote:100GB of cloud storage free for life with Zoolz

What is the catch?

https://cloud1.zoolz.co.uk/Offer100GB
They use Amazon Glacier and that is included in a free Amazon Webservices account. Amazon Glacier allows you to back up data with glacial speed access. Super cheap with the first 100 GB completely free.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

So to conclude, Blur were wrong "Modern Life Isn't Rubbish" it is actually pretty good :D

Rational wrote:Yep. I was going to mention that others should probably also get the hip hop one as well for an additional $5.

But when I checked my esounds account I may already have them? Are these what you received Num when you bought them? Thanks in advance for confirming.
The Ultra Electronic Refill I bought contains the following 6 items:

SR Ultra Electronic Drums.rfl 97,4 MB (102 154 228 bytes)
SR Ultra Electronic Instruments.rfl 518 MB (543 846 034 bytes)
SR Ultra Electronic NNXT Construction Kits.rfl 1,58 GB (1 699 977 038 bytes)
SR Ultra Electronic Rex Construction Kits.rfl 1,08 GB (1 169 371 930 bytes)
SR Ultra Electronic Rex Grooves.rfl 792 MB (830 892 779 bytes)
SR Ultra Electronic Thortronic.rfl 829 KB (849 784 bytes)

Numanoid wrote:
Rational wrote:Yep. I was going to mention that others should probably also get the hip hop one as well for an additional $5.

But when I checked my esounds account I may already have them? Are these what you received Num when you bought them? Thanks in advance for confirming.
The Ultra Electronic Refill I bought contains the following 6 items:

SR Ultra Electronic Drums.rfl 97,4 MB (102 154 228 bytes)
SR Ultra Electronic Instruments.rfl 518 MB (543 846 034 bytes)
SR Ultra Electronic NNXT Construction Kits.rfl 1,58 GB (1 699 977 038 bytes)
SR Ultra Electronic Rex Construction Kits.rfl 1,08 GB (1 169 371 930 bytes)
SR Ultra Electronic Rex Grooves.rfl 792 MB (830 892 779 bytes)
SR Ultra Electronic Thortronic.rfl 829 KB (849 784 bytes)
Thanks Num. Seems they are the same. Appreciate you saving me $5 in buying something I already had. Same for the hip hop pak too.

Anyone know the first time order discount code at zero-g?

It seems they rebuilt their site and it is on offer again. But they haven't sent me the code.

Sadly, I almost bought Deeva a month or so ago on the old site using the code for $9 but got busy and my cart expired. When I tried it again it said the code was already used yet I hadn't completed the purchase. Ah well,... win some lose some. Thought I might get it for $15 at least. Seems like a good vocal pak perhaps.

I actually wished they had more stuff like Veela.

Nevermind. Looks like it no longer works.

Rational wrote:Anyone know the first time order discount code at zero-g?

It seems they rebuilt their site and it is on offer again. But they haven't sent me the code.

Sadly, I almost bought Deeva a month or so ago on the old site using the code for $9 but got busy and my cart expired. When I tried it again it said the code was already used yet I hadn't completed the purchase. Ah well,... win some lose some. Thought I might get it for $15 at least. Seems like a good vocal pak perhaps.

I actually wished they had more stuff like Veela.
Ask Numanoid. He's the KVR in-house expert about Zero-G.

That's not good.

Any deals out there on "groove agent 4?????"

From "paid" to marketplace, I'm intrigued (I really want it for bitwig, hate that there is no upgrade path for cubase 9 pro owners :x )

autodafe wrote:Plugin Alliance bundles VSC-2 and Millennia TCL-2 for just 99$
and if you already have one of the two, the bundle is 50% off additional, paying just 49.50 for the other product!

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... undle.html
Not sure if this is as intended, but I was able to use my $50 voucher to complete this bundle! :o

jasco wrote:
and if you already have one of the two, the bundle is 50% off additional, paying just 49.50 for the other product!

Not sure if this is as intended, but I was able to use my $50 voucher to complete this bundle! :o

They gave me a 100$ voucher. Free plugins! 8)

spacekid wrote:Esoundz Sampletank instrument expansions and Retank expansions are on sale. The majority of them can be had for $5 each: ..no idea how long the sale will last
Not sure why this is suddenly so talked about. This pricing hits regularly almost monthly (or sooner). The only thing that has changed is the non-sale price, which has risen and makes these 'sale-prices' seem like a better deal.

I have a few and they were okay for the cheaper than this sale price I bought them for, but ultimately, I don't use them and haven't even loaded them up on my updated systems. They are somewhat long in the tooth and buying any library there comes with a NFR clause. No urgency, it should come around again.

kingryan wrote:
jasco wrote:

They gave me a 100$ voucher. Free plugins! 8)
I don't get why I have several of their plugins but never get sent anything

Are you signed up for their newsletter? Damnit I used mine on dent earlier this month i would of saved it for VSC2 if I knew. So transparent. hmm anyone have any vouchers left? Maybe working out a deal or swap at a later month?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”