Marketplace - shopping cart issue

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello there,
hope to get some quick feedback. I recently got Waveform via Roli Seaboard promo, and loved it. Wanted to buy some plugins but the Marketplace seems totally broken, aka shopping cart showing wrong total, I got some weird message about needing to login even though I am already logged in. And the wierdest one is that I have opened ticket with support and got no feedback ...been waiting for couple of days now.

Not sure what is going with Tracktion's website ?!...has anyone else seen this? ...I wish i had their CEO's email as I am pretty sure he'd be interested to know that their Marketplace is not working properly for all customers :)

I have attached a screenshot of the error I am getting. Any help would be appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi there, sorry to hear you're having problems, this may be a teething issue with the newly generated codes that aren't being recognised as an upgrade path. Brian our webmaster is usually pretty good at sorting out these issues very quickly so I'm sure he'll get back to you soon and remedy the problem. I've also notified him directly.
All the best,
Dave

thanks Dave ... OK it looks much better now ...Brian has fixed the issue :) ..thanks for the prompt turnaround!

best

Beli

Return to “Tracktion”