Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought NI RC48 from db3. Super quick response, and a nice person to deal with. Thanks. :)

Bought from reecewolff

Eventide UltraReverb, UltraChannel, H910 Harmonizer and Stereo Harmonizer

Great seller and quick transfer!

zadillo wrote:Bought from reecewolff

Eventide UltraReverb, UltraChannel, H910 Harmonizer and Stereo Harmonizer

Great seller and quick transfer!

Can recommend Zadillo - trusted user :)

chk071 wrote:Bought NI RC48 from db3. Super quick response, and a nice person to deal with. Thanks. :)
Pleasure doing business with you too chk071 Big thumbs :tu:

Bought SEM V from taoyoyo—couldn't have gone any smoother. Big thumbs :tu:

I bought Eventide UltraReverb & UltraChannel, Eventide H910 Harmonizer & Stereo Room and BX_Opto + Maag EQ2 + SPL Attacker bundle from Pluggin Alliance from reecewolff. Instant delivery, great communication - I could not recommend him more as a honnest KVRian! :tu:

I bought Cubase Pro 9 from aumordia. He's been an outstanding seller, he helped me from the beginning, making sure the package would arrive safely, and then when the package got stuck a few days at customs. Plus he was super informative all the time. I would buy from him again with my eyes closed. Thank you aumordia!

emanuelsj wrote:I bought Eventide UltraReverb & UltraChannel, Eventide H910 Harmonizer & Stereo Room and BX_Opto + Maag EQ2 + SPL Attacker bundle from Pluggin Alliance from reecewolff. Instant delivery, great communication - I could not recommend him more as a honnest KVRian! :tu:

Pleasant transaction with emanuelsj - trusted KVR user :)

Traded with Guitarrist. Good communication, good transaction!
Last edited by EdSevered on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

I traded with Edsevered. Perfect transaction!

Bought Tone 2 Nemesis from iamasiam.
Fast, helpful, great communication!

Bought another EZKeys library from CJG007

Thanks for the smooth purchase!

Just bought H910 Harmonizer & 2016 Stereo Room Reverb bundle from reecewolff as well:-). I was up and running in 5 minutes after the payment. Thanks again for the deal.

Purchased from reecewolff. Impeccable. Recommended for sure. Thanks

Bought Spire from Novaliz. Smooth and easy transfer. Recommended!

Feng

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”