FR: Node Movement

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Would it be possible please, if we could have a nodes movement to be only vertical or horizontal when we hold shift?
I am talking about moving nodes in the custom shape editor.
It currently works with XY pad, however it uses ALT key. In the custom shape editor ALT is already used for zoom area.

Thanks
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

If there's going to be more work done on graphs/nodes, I'd love it if there were more curve types. What I've been hoping for is a directional sine wave. The current sine wave is always horizontal, perfectly flat. I would love to build a directional sine wave, so we can get some smooth movement from one amplitude to another. Currently i'm having to draw that in which takes AGES and is never how I would like it.

+1 for directional sine waves

Help me out - what does a directional sine wave look like?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

A sine wave moving in the direction of the curve. You'd need the middle node selector to adjust 2 things at once, in one axis the 'height' of the sine and in the other axis the frequency of the sine. The 'free' curve already allows for adjustment of two things, so i guess that's possible already in the UI.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Understood, thank you.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

I have to say, I have absolutely no idea how jmg8's FR about option keys in XY pads relates to the graphs :D.

Anyways, as I said in the other thread (why did you make another thread for the same thing jmg8 anyways?), there's no free key for that... shift is used for text input...

As for "directional sine waves" - sorry, impossible, it would easily get "dysfunctional" :D, nice word for that :D, meaning that one X would have multiply Y values...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I was wanting to move nodes only vertically or horizontally in custom shape graphs. Is this possible?
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

I don't think that's possible, but you can use a multiparameter.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”