MDrummer PARAMETERS_V11 folder appeared out of nowhere?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have MDrummer installed on my C drive in program data.
Just noticed that on my D drive (where I have things like photos and videos but also some old Reaper projects) I have a folder created recently called 'programming'.
Inside the folder is MDrummer/ PARAMETERS_V11 and then four files: MDrummer L 1out.txt, MDrummer L 1out.txt.new, MDrummer L 16out.txt, MDrummer L 16out.txt.new.
Wondering how and why it got there?

Hehe pssssstt, ups :D. That was a bug that leaked in there... these are my own logs... I believe it should be fixed in the newest version (though it is possible that I changed the release).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Ah right, top-secret stuff, don't worry, I'm very trustworthy...now let me see, :idea: hmm, who was that MI5 guy I had dinner with last week? :hihi:

Ups, I'm doomed :o :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Sometimes I dream of Vojtech releasing details on how the parameter preset data is generated, so we could generate our own complex presets that would take a lot of time to create by hand.
But then I wake up.

Uuuuuu, waking up is much better! It would be a nightmare :D.
Vojtech

oh, ok. Well, thanks for the straigh answer :c

So can we safely delete that folder, Vojtech?

Yes, please delete it and update :o, this one will haunt me for a long time :D.
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”