Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Many thanks to ivid for buying the Toontrack bundle - Great buyer!

I just purchased Hive form JJ_Jettflow, excellent seller, great communication

Just bought some NI plugin from blacklightmartin and he was amazing to deal with.

My 2nd purchase from nordickvr: PSP Audioware's L'otary 2. A friendly and attentive seller that you should buy from or sell to also. Very happy, thanks so much!
Tranzistow Tutorials: http://vze26m98.net/tranzistow/
Xenakis in America: http://oneblockavenue.net

Just bought Rob Papen’s eXplorer 3 from mrj1nx – a friendly and very helpful seller. Had my license in a few hours.

Excellent transaction with swatwork. Quick delivery!

Just sold to axb312. Excellent transaction and good communication.

Smooth and fast transaction with RemarkableUser.

Very responsive seller!Would recommend...

Sold NI Form to Krubbadoo - fast transaction (considering we were in different time zones) and great communication; I'd definitely recommend him!

Sold NI Rounds to JJ_Jettflow - very fast transaction and a pleasure to deal with! Recommended!

Bought XILS V+ from rardier, he got the license transfer sorted super quick and was very helpful. Now happily making robot voices.

;-) thank you Mimp ! Serious buyer will be happy to make business again with you ;-)

Bought reason 9 from amhawkins for a friend, awesome seller that kept me informed while waiting for propellerhead to do the transfer. Do not hesitate to buy from this guy!

djinsomniak wrote:Bought reason 9 from amhawkins for a friend, awesome seller that kept me informed while waiting for propellerhead to do the transfer. Do not hesitate to buy from this guy!
You're welcome djinsomniak, it's been a pleasure. Thanks for making this transaction so painless, and for your patience while the Props processed the transfer. Happy to do business with you again in the future!

Bought D16 LUSH-101 plugin from mgiambro. Good communication, highly recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”