Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Superior Drummer 2 crossgrade to CJG007, nice guy and clear easy transaction

Sold u-he Satin and Valhalla Ubermod to Backsnack, smooth and easy transaction. Thanks! :party:

Bought NI Polyplex from terminus_one

Instant transfer after payment. Prompt transaction. Thank you.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Sold PA SPL Ranger Plus to richardk. Great buyer, fast payment, pleasant communication

poshook wrote:Sold PA SPL Ranger Plus to richardk. Great buyer, fast payment, pleasant communication
Bought SPL Ranger Plus from poshook. Fast transaction! Recommend Seller! :tu:

Bought from heffus some Kuassa plugins in a lightning quick, super smooth transaction. Friendly communication throughout helped inform me of progress. Kuassa were swift to process the transfer, no surprise as in my experience their customer support is always fantastic.

I recommend heffus to other members: he is an efficient, courteous individual genuinely committed to ensuring everything goes well during his transactions; without any hesitation I would happily deal with him in the future.

I Bought Waves' Dave Audé/Clarke EMP Toolboxes from Andrew1990

Smooth and fast transaction.

Definitely recommended.

Thank you
STARLING|MUSIC is an independent music production company focusing on music composition, arrangement and sound design for film, television and advertising.

http://starling-music.com

myoss rocks. GREAT communication. Everything fast.

stephenseifert wrote:myoss rocks. GREAT communication. Everything fast.
Thanks! And I was glad dealing with you:)
Recommended buyer.

Bought a PA voucher from Iva. No problems everything went smooth Thanks!

Bought Ableton 9 Suite from Wildcombination and the transaction was super fast and simple. Thanks!

gmjosack wrote:Bought Ableton 9 Suite from Wildcombination and the transaction was super fast and simple. Thanks!
Selling Ableton to gmjosack was easy and lightning fast!

Bought Orangetree Evolution Rick from Cooljazz58. Very quick and painless transactions and nice and friendly. Very happy!

Just bought Fabfilter Pro-C2 and Saturn from shyko76

Super fast turnaround, and a top bloke :tu:

Bought Addictive Keys from forestrip.
Fast and smooth deal with a very nice guy - 5/5 :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”