Viper|1.2.2 update with bugfixes and new skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Viper

Viper is the only scheduled purchase I have through the end of the year. JP6K is absolutely one of my favorite vsts. I did almost an entire track using nothing but it for my album coming out in about a month or so. I have complete faith in this just from the snippets in the thread.
Even I was offended by what I was going to put here.
Newest Release, retro EBM, Brute Opposition - Unity of Command, released Sept '22 bandcamp link

Chemik wrote:Viper is the only scheduled purchase I have through the end of the year. JP6K is absolutely one of my favorite vsts. I did almost an entire track using nothing but it for my album coming out in about a month or so. I have complete faith in this just from the snippets in the thread.
A virtual cookie for you sir! :lol:
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

Can't wait for Viper! it's incredible, but this will actually be the first true genuine Access Virus VST that I can think of. There's tons and tons of samples out there, not to mention very Virus-inspired VST's like Spire. But this will be the first real re-creation. I'm excited to make music with it! :phones:

soon
suːn/Skicka
adverb
in or after a short time.
"everyone will soon know the truth"
synonyms: in a short time, shortly, presently, in the near future, before long, in a little while, in a minute, in a moment, in an instant, in a twinkling, in the twinkling of an eye, before you know it, any minute (now), any day (now), any time (now), by and by; informalpronto, in (less than) no time, in no time (at all), in a jiffy, in two shakes, in two shakes of a lamb's tail, before you can say Jack Robinson; informalsharpish, in a tick, in two ticks; dateddirectly; archaicanon; literaryere long
"she'll be there soon"

Sorry, I couldn't help myself, but the title of the thread, "Viper (coming soon)"has been there for a long while now :hihi:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

ATN69 wrote:soon
suːn/Skicka
adverb
in or after a short time.
"everyone will soon know the truth"
synonyms: in a short time, shortly, presently, in the near future, before long, in a little while, in a minute, in a moment, in an instant, in a twinkling, in the twinkling of an eye, before you know it, any minute (now), any day (now), any time (now), any year (now) by and by; informalpronto, in (less than) no time, in no time (at all), in a jiffy, in two shakes, in two shakes of a lamb's tail, before you can say Jack Robinson; informalsharpish, in a tick, in two ticks; dateddirectly; archaicanon; literaryere long
"she'll be there soon"

Sorry, I couldn't help myself, but the title of the thread, "Viper (coming soon)"has been there for a long while now :hihi:
Fixed :) all is good Viper is coming soon :)

I am very excited and can't wait anymore doh...

Haha yes I know your frustration guys, I was a but too hasty in announcing it, I was just too excited and wanted to start the hype train. But its very close now. Literally these are the things I have left to do:

1. Finish the audio demo for the video (i will finish that this week)
2. Make the video
3. Prepare the Demo version

And thats it. Or almost, I also need to update my website for an automatic webshop because I am extremely tired of sending the email to everyone manually, I have no life like this. So I asked a friend to help me with that, but if that wont happen until I am finished with my work, then I will probably do that myself as well, which means the release will be pushed back a few more weeks until I figure it out.

So yeah in either case, its very close!

adamtrance wrote:Haha yes I know your frustration guys, I was a but too hasty in announcing it, I was just too excited and wanted to start the hype train. But its very close now. Literally these are the things I have left to do:

2. Make the video

And thats it. Or almost, I also need to update my website for an automatic webshop because I am extremely tired of sending the email to everyone manually, I have no life like this. So I asked a friend to help me with that, but if that wont happen until I am finished with my work, then I will probably do that myself as well, which means the release will be pushed back a few more weeks until I figure it out.

It's okay :) ..I am quite impatient by now but you should absolutely do everything you have to do before you release it, and make sure everything is correct and working fine. It was not too hasty to announcing it because it will give people chance to set aside the cash. It's just the title of the thread, "coming soon" that is a bit misleading. Soon for me means no longer than 2 - 3 weeks. I am sure other people have other expectations about the word "soon". The U-he team sure takes their time to develop their stuff before they release it so it's nothing unique :hihi:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

please make separate page with clear vision and option for buying cuz nothing is more annoying than labyrinth of pages and wondering where thefk i have to go to buy this thing :)cheerz :)

adamtrance wrote:Haha yes I know your frustration guys, I was a but too hasty in announcing it, I was just too excited and wanted to start the hype train. But its very close now. Literally these are the things I have left to do:

2. Make the video

You can use a CRM system to help with automating your messages so it goes out to everyone :).

adamtrance wrote:I also need to update my website for an automatic webshop because I am extremely tired of sending the email to everyone manually, I have no life like this.
Why not use a service like Sellfy for payment processing, hosting of products and automatic file sending? They take a small % of $ but it'll well worth the time you save in my opinion. Plus, when someone buy something you get your money directly into Paypal. No need to wait for your money like other similar systems. It's also very easy to use.

Just my 2 cents.

SampleScience wrote:Why not use a service like Sellfy for payment processing, hosting of products and automatic file sending?
Because I need to generate the user licenses with my own system, so I need a custom method. I dont know if Sellfy allows some custom scripts and such.

adamtrance wrote:
SampleScience wrote:Why not use a service like Sellfy for payment processing, hosting of products and automatic file sending?
Because I need to generate the user licenses with my own system, so I need a custom method. I dont know if Sellfy allows some custom scripts and such.
Good question, I don't know either. But if you have your own license API then yeah, a custom made webstore is better.

Could you please post an A/B of a LP filter sweep with a simple saw? Think I heard something in the demo that wasn't quite right. The Resonance compensation in the 200-500Hz area has to be tweaked a little.

The synth so closed to finished, I wouldn't have time to change anything. The filter is done, its as close as I can get it. It will be out soon, with a demo version, and then everyone can do their comparisons and provide me with feedback later on.

Return to “Instruments”