Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pheeleep wrote:The Waves BSS-dpr-402 is on sale for $29 for the first time :) Cheapest its been in the past was $59.
I bought it. I'm working on an 80s style track at the moment, so it's perfect for my drum machine buss.
Last edited by andrew1990 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

systmu wrote:And I've never done any upgrades on waves how does it work. When I upgrade do I lose my original plugin? I just selected everything and it gave me a bunch a prices lol.
Lose is the wrong word to use.

Let's say you have Kramer Tape and want to upgrade to Tapes, Tubes and Transistors; your original license will be replaced with the bundle license.
Last edited by andrew1990 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

OneOfManyPauls wrote:If you're into virtual analog synth plugins, Waves Element 2.0 is well worth a look at for $29 before reseller discounts.
It loves to gobble CPU, that's why it sounds so fabulous.

EDIT: (I quoted myself by mistake, disregard this reply)

Is the Melda synth any good? I’ve been eying Bazille for a while now, but the Melda synth is on sale for 50% off.

Its actually very goo It also basically comes with mxxx for it too so that's double plus. Just demo and see though :)

What about that boz sale though? Wow!

kitekrazy wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
OneOfManyPauls wrote:If you're into virtual analog synth plugins, Waves Element 2.0 is well worth a look at for $29 before reseller discounts.
A tempting price, but think twice if using a DAW like FL Studio, which is not officially endorsed by Waves AFAIK
Yes it is.
Yeah, you are right.

https://www.waves.com/fl-studio-support

Good that things can change

anyone have an unused native instruments e-voucher handy that they don't mind passing along? i want to grab a maschine expansion.
~ good luck ~
~ re~member to do good in a spirit of love, unity, compassion, and kindness ~

SoundGoddess wrote:anyone have an unused native instruments e-voucher handy that they don't mind passing along? i want to grab a maschine expansion.
I think the vouchers are now linked to your specific NI account.

jsp1979 wrote:
SoundGoddess wrote:anyone have an unused native instruments e-voucher handy that they don't mind passing along? i want to grab a maschine expansion.
hm really? i'm pretty sure i passed along a $100 voucher i had for komplete select to someone on here 3-4 mos ago and it worked ok.
~ good luck ~
~ re~member to do good in a spirit of love, unity, compassion, and kindness ~

jsp1979 wrote:
I can't use them on upgrades, can't use them on sales, can't use them on hardware, can't trade them. I have three $25 coupons rotting in my account.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This e-voucher is valid on all Native Instruments software downloads available at the NI Online Shop. It is NOT valid on updates, upgrades, crossgrades, edu licenses, hardware, or products that are part of a special offer.

2. The e-voucher is personalized and only for use by the appointed addressee/user. It is not transferable and may not be re-sold.

3. The e-voucher expires if not redeemed within six months after receipt.

4. If the total amount of the e-voucher is not redeemed, the holder is not entitled to payment of the remaining balance.

5. Only one e-voucher can be used per product.

6. The e-voucher may not be redeemed for cash.

hivkorn wrote:Hey Uncle E , the strings are designed to create soundtrack movies or it can be use for music ( pop / rock....) ?
It's designed for soundtracks but should be fine for anything besides Strings of Life.

Really don't know if I should upgrade Waves Platinum to Diamond for the current upgrade price... It may never happen again but do I really need those extra 14 or 15 plugins? Pure GAS...

szurcio wrote:Really don't know if I should upgrade Waves Platinum to Diamond for the current upgrade price... It may never happen again but do I really need those extra 14 or 15 plugins? Pure GAS...
If the past is any indication, with Waves, you can be pretty sure about 2 things:

- It will happen.
- Probably with a better price

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This e-voucher is valid on all Native Instruments software downloads available at the NI Online Shop. It is NOT valid on updates, upgrades, crossgrades, edu licenses, hardware, or products that are part of a special offer.

2. The e-voucher is personalized and only for use by the appointed addressee/user. It is not transferable and may not be re-sold.

3. The e-voucher expires if not redeemed within six months after receipt.

4. If the total amount of the e-voucher is not redeemed, the holder is not entitled to payment of the remaining balance.

5. Only one e-voucher can be used per product.

6. The e-voucher may not be redeemed for cash.
Translation: For advertising / marketing purposes only, really not meant to be useful. :-)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”