purchased the plugin , but cant even use it

Official support for: zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First of all let me say that the plugin looks great and sounds great.
however, in version before 3.0.2patch4 on windows x64, the plugin is unusable in Reaper. it crashes on midi learn or on various other settings, once that was fixed, then i download the new version to find out that it only runs in demo mode.

note that it has been almost a year since i bought zynfusion.

i still haven't gotten to use it...

can we please either rebuild patch4 or release another new patch that doesn't run in demo mode?

Judging by the Github log, Mark and crew have been slowly working on improvements since the last build in August. I agree though- although powerful, you still have to be very careful when using Zyn (at least on Windows VST). 'Tis a fickle beast. I will say it has gotten much more stable since it's initial release, so hooray to progress!
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

I agree 100% that the 3.0.3 or a patch5 version for windows is overdue. I have been trying to work through a release with the team for a full 3.0.3 release, though that has been delayed for about a week/week+a_half. I'm going to be without internet for a couple of days, but once it's re-established (or I find a nearby cafe with usable wifi) I should be able to upload another patched version from windows without the incorrect demo flag and close out the associated bug report ( https://github.com/zynaddsubfx/zyn-fusi ... issues/107 ) and the proper 3.0.3 release should be quick to follow.
One of the developers on the ZynAddSubFX open source synth
The author of the Zyn-Fusion UI for ZynAddSubFX

Thanks for bearing with the delay. It's a lot easier to upload binaries with a proper internet connection. You should be able to find 3.0.2-patch5 on gumroad. 3.0.3 should follow shortly so if there's any new regressions I should be able to fix them before getting 3.0.3 out.
One of the developers on the ZynAddSubFX open source synth
The author of the Zyn-Fusion UI for ZynAddSubFX

Return to “ZynAddSubFX”