Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

smooth and quick sale of ezmix packs to jugustaf
also kudos to toontrack support

smooth and quick sale of ezplayer pro to Backsnack
also kudos to toontrack support

Bought U-he Zebra 2 HZ + Dark Zebra from serpsy. Smooth and straightforward transaction. Recommended seller!

Excellent experience purchasing UVI suite from wilcofan. Rapid responses, accommodating with pricing, and conscientious about all details of sale. A++. Great experience.

Bought TAL Bassline 101 from colorbars55. Transaction went as smooth as butter and very fast replies! Beauty! Fantastic experience!

just received my passive eq license from donco. good, quick business.

Bought Toontrack products from Backsnack and triggerthehorizon both are great sellers. Thanks
HPZ2 i9 32RAM, Macbook Pro M1, Studio One, FL, Ableton, Sibelius, BIAB

Bought Sugarbytes Unique from cturner. Very friendly and superfast transfer. Thanks a lot!

Ran into problems purchasing Komplete 11 ultimate from k10104909. Unfortunately after sending payment and being told I'd have the license in 24-48 hours it took 10 days of almost daily PM's and emails to his paypal address (thought I was being scammed because I could see he'd received the messages and I'd never get a reply) to be told the license had been "mistakenly" sold to someone else. Whether a ruse or not, he offered to try source a different copy and suggested if he couldn't he would return my money with a £25 increase "for my troubles". 20 days after purchasing, a refund was issued but, alas, no sign of the promised compensation. Unfortunately with paypal fees and currency exchange that leaves me £30 out of pocket with nothing to show for it. I offered to purchase another piece of software at a price discounted by the £25 he'd promised. I figured that was being fair - he'd get another sale and keep his word, and I wouldn't feel I'd been cheated. He declined and, in typical fashion, any subsequent messages have been ignored.

Bought Ezmix2 packs from user MusicalGym. Reliable guy and fast delivery.

Bought Dune 2 from Vortifex, and everything went swimmingly! Friendly, easy to work with.

Just sold ValhallaRoom to nickosr and Valhalla UberMod to asseca. Both transactions went nicely and very quick. Recommended buyers!

Bought Valhalla Room from Eclectus. Trustworthy seller, very fast and smooth transaction and great communication!

Bought Ableton Live Standard from mnmlfrk. Great deal, pleasant communication, very nice guy. Recommended.

Sold uvi grand piano to rigmarole

Geat buyer - recommend!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”