Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold some u-he plugins to Dmt_17, AdamWysokinski and Elevated_being. Everything went fine in all cases. Also kudos to u-he support for quick handling of the transfers.
Last edited by htohgrom on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Metal in my heart
Synths in my sound card

Bought recently from drewspuppet and emef, both very kind people to deal with. Smooth and fast transactions. Triple A to them! Thanks :)

htohgrom wrote:Sold some u-he plugins to Dmt_17, AdamWysokinski and Elevated_being. Everything went fine in all cases. Also kudos to u-he support for quick handling of the transfers.
Bought U-He Ace from htohgrom, fast and smooth transfer and friendly seller.

Recommended. :tu:
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Bought Synapse Audio Dune 2 from cb8rwh

Fast transfer. Great deal. Quick to reply and expedite transfer. Pm's were just as quick and efficient as talking on the phone. I had the license in my account the next morning. Smooth as silk experience. Definitely a highly recommended seller! Thanks!
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

i sold Sunrizer to in-hertzia, easy quick transaction, highly recommended

Mathematics purchased Dune 2 from me. Couldn't ask for a more friendly buyer! Very quick and smooth transaction.

Highly recommended!

Purchased Komplete 11 from Serpsy and was a very smooth transaction! Highly recommended!

Purchased Lurssen Mastering Console from nickosr and it was a smooth transaction and speedy transfer. Thanks nickosr and IK!

Bought Reason 3 Adapted from VerbatimProductions - he was very helpful and the whole transaction went smoothly ... Thanks for a great and positive experience ... Recommended seller ..

sold reaktor 6 crossgrade to FolkeekloF
great buyer - recommend!

Sold Reaktor 6 Upgrade to Rickskii.

Very quick payment and a pleasure to do business with.

Would recommend!

Bought D16 Devestator 2 from Weightlifter ! Great seller and super fast license transfer. Received in my account in just a couple hours. Thanks!

sold Valhalla room, shimmer and vintage verb to

mrexpresso

Good dude
what she order, fish filet?

Sold D16 Devastor to systmu. Great buyer! Recommended.

Bought FM8 from Stuart T. :D
Fast and uncomplicated. Great seller, highly recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”