One Synth Challenge #103 - Noisetar by NUSofting (Taron is the winner!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Noisetar

Sorry, but I just clarify that it is now Local Man's turn to pick :)

Carl_saved wrote:Sorry, but I just clarify that it is now Local Man's turn to pick :)
Ah, thanks for the notice.
I'll take the copy of UVI Mello on offer. And if I am reading things correctly I can pick up the pretty scope as well? If so I'll take it. I've had my eye on that since the spiral generator challenge.
As for spotify, I would be honored if you added my track to the fold.
Anyway, a big thanks to the sponsors and to BJ for running things. :tu:

Be warned...they don't have UVI Mello anymore and likely will offer some other "garbage" of sorts. Maybe you get lucky, but just so you know... :shrug:

Taron wrote:Be warned...they don't have UVI Mello anymore and likely will offer some other "garbage" of sorts. Maybe you get lucky, but just so you know... :shrug:

Thanks I needed to update that! :tu:

Taron wrote:Be warned...they don't have UVI Mello anymore and likely will offer some other "garbage" of sorts. Maybe you get lucky, but just so you know... :shrug:
Thanks for the heads up! I certainly don't want some other "garbage" :lol: BJ, can I change my request to the Audio Thing Outer Space? Thanks.

Looks like a good choice LocalMan! I wasthinking about that myself ... but ... I do have this one:

https://www.genuinesoundware.com/?a=showproduct&b=36

Having used 2 in my band in the early 70's (I was the "soundman", not playing!!!). Great old things they were. I have even used the GSi version on a couple of OSC tracks in the past, to get that really old echo sound! You can get too clean in the digital arena :hihi:

dB

doctorbob wrote:Looks like a good choice LocalMan! I wasthinking about that myself ... but ... I do have this one:

https://www.genuinesoundware.com/?a=showproduct&b=36

Having used 2 in my band in the early 70's (I was the "soundman", not playing!!!). Great old things they were. I have even used the GSi version on a couple of OSC tracks in the past, to get that really old echo sound! You can get too clean in the digital arena :hihi:

dB
Yeah I'm a total echo/delay junkie. I've always wanted an RE-201 so this is the next best thing I suppose. Logic has an included tape echo plugin but I've never really been inspired by it.
That GSi echo looks really cool. I'll have to try that out as well. I'm always amazed at how much excellent freeware there is out there. Whenever I think I've seen it all there is some really cool plugin that I completely missed. Lots of generous, talented programmers out there.

Congrats to all the winners, definitely the most surprising month thus far since I have been competing.

@LocalMan - yeah, do get the WatCat - nice to have a dirty echo unit. You'll love it.

Reminds me of many moons ago, the Music Dept at the Uni had a brand new 7ft echo plate! It was installed in the roof space - seemed a good place to house such a beast. BUT ... it was above a practice room - and, when there was someone in that room, you would get a little of theIr playing on your echo return! For clean precise echo work you needed to record your track at 3am! Had beautiful quad desk custom built by Calrec.

dB

Hi Folks!
Congratulations Taron.
Prize has been delivered ;)
Cheers

Boris
Sonimus Staff
Taron wrote::shock:
...but, but...
I honestly thought nobody liked my track until d34dmeat came along, pfff...wow. I'm genuinely shocked! :shrug:
THANK YOU ALL! :hug:
Considering what a challenging month this was, there were great many tracks absolutely enjoyable and the challenge itself was actually helpful in terms of new experiences. I think, we all did Noisetar very proud! :tu: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I so gotta digest this one first, though. Phewww...well, seriously, thank you all! :party:

AND as usual and as it should be: 1000x THANK YOU to BJ for rocking this thing out again! 8-) :hug:

...guess I gotta go pick me one from Sonimus now! :hyper:
Yep, I'll try the Sonimus - TuCo (Tube Compressor) .

Naturally, I give permission for Spotify! :tu:

Studio 13.37 has arrived today, can't wait to try it :party:
Thanks!

Return to “Instruments”