Error codes 7; 14;

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just purchased AGM, activated it and not getting any sound. The error codes 7; and 14; are showing in red lettering. I have tried reinstalling this several times without any luck.

sample library was placed in User/shared/Amplesound
I even tried User/shared/Library with no luck

Hi, can you open Settings Panel to check if the instrument path is set to where your sample library folder is located?

I finally got it to work. Thanks for the help

Hi,

I have the same problem, could you tell me how you got it to work?

Thanks

Please set a correct sample path on Settings panel, then it works.

I'm also having the error problem. App runs in Reaper but so sound. Says it can't access the sample library even though the path is correct. Very frustrating. Ample sound won't respond to my emails.

Hi Ccrawford76, which Ample Guitar are you using? and did you install the library installer?

I installed the library. When it prompts me to choose the path I do so not it still has the sample loading error.

I made sure the library wasn't in Onedrive as well. Nothing seems to work.

I'm using AGVC. What's odd is that I also have the free acoustic guitar and it works flawlessly.

I tried to reinstall and now the app says YOU NEED AN INTERNET CONNECTION FOR TRIAL.

Hi Ccrawfaord 76, are you using Onedrive? you may read the topic here
viewtopic.php?f=245&t=550063

Hi, for some reason i have this error even though the path is set to were i put the files, not really sure what else to do.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi!
I found the solution :
1) You have to execute the "non admin fix" from the Ample Guitar M Lite installation folder(dl here: https://www.amplesound.net/en/download.asp (https://www.amplesound.net/en/download.asp) ).
2) type Windows+r on your desktop keyboard and enter "%appdata%"
3) Go to the ample sound folder and you should find three XML files
4) Copy them and paste them wherever you want, rename each "AGML2" by "ABPL2". For example "AGML2_info" become "ABPL2_info".
5) In "ABPL2_inst" replace "C:\Program Files\Ample Sound\AGML Library" by "C:\Program Files\Ample Sound\ABPL Library".

That it.
Have a good day

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
nagutor wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:16 pm Hi!
I found the solution :
1) You have to execute the "non admin fix" from the Ample Guitar M Lite installation folder(dl here: https://www.amplesound.net/en/download.asp (https://www.amplesound.net/en/download.asp) ).
2) type Windows+r on your desktop keyboard and enter "%appdata%"
3) Go to the ample sound folder and you should find three XML files
4) Copy them and paste them wherever you want, rename each "AGML2" by "ABPL2". For example "AGML2_info" become "ABPL2_info".
5) In "ABPL2_inst" replace "C:\Program Files\Ample Sound\AGML Library" by "C:\Program Files\Ample Sound\ABPL Library".

That it.
Have a good day
Hi,
this is what also worked for me after several hours of trying to get Ample Guitar M II Lite, Ample Bass P Lite II and Ample Percussion Clouddrum to work. Some years ago I had to give up because I couldn´t find the solution to get them working. Quite happy. Did so many installations that I cannot remember how I got there exactly. But maybe this short explanation will help further:

As a result you should have three XML files (AGML2info, AGML2inst and AGML2user/ABPL2info, ABPL2inst and ABPL2user/APCinfo, APCinst and APCuser) for each instrument (9 total + ASHost). I left all of them in the appdata/roaming/amplesound folder. As I havent copied and pasted the XML files and found all of them on my computer in different folders and some under program files/amplesound/configs (link to appdata) I think it may be necessary to place them all in the appdata folder.
And for the complete and correct installation of each instrument you should find the library for example under program files/ample sound and the presets, tune are in documents/ample sound.

Hope that helps.
Happy music making.

Return to “Ample Sound”