converting tracks from sylenth1 demo to sylenth1 full version

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been running the demo version of sylenth1 for quite a while now, and have many projects and TONS of tracks using sylenth1. I recently bought the full version, and when I opened my projects, I opened a sylenth track, and it asked me to put in my activation code. Upon doing so, it said "restart sylenth1 to use the full version". The problem is, I have tons of sounds that I have not saved because saving is restricted in the demo, and to keep everything I have already made, I would have to go to EACH indivudual sylenth track in ALL of my projects, insert the activation code in each track, screenshot the sound, delete and reinsert sylenth1, and recreate my sound from the screenshot (and of course it would not be exactly 100% the same). The amount of time this would take for all my tracks is preposterous, and I am looking for a workaround that will simply convert everything I have done in the demo version to the full version.

I would contact Lennard (or maybe he will see your post above), he will find a solution, if you can´t save your patches otherwise.

john_m16 wrote:The problem is, I have tons of sounds that I have not saved because saving is restricted in the demo, and to keep everything I have already made, I would have to go to EACH indivudual sylenth track in ALL of my projects, insert the activation code in each track, screenshot the sound, delete and reinsert sylenth1, and recreate my sound from the screenshot (and of course it would not be exactly 100% the same).
If the demo doesnt save the preset, its not going to be there when you open it up to copy it....

Also, once you have activated it, its activated, you dont have to activate it everytime...

Harry_HH wrote:I would contact Lennard (or maybe he will see your post above), he will find a solution, if you can´t save your patches otherwise.
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do I contact Lennard if he doesn't see my post? On the support section of the site there's no email/direct contact.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Harry_HH wrote:https://www.lennardigital.com/support/ (https://www.lennardigital.com/support/)

viewforum.php?f=94
Oh wait, found it, thanks!

john_m16 wrote:The problem is, I have tons of sounds that I have not saved because saving is restricted in the demo
No, saving the preset or bank to a file via the MENU button is restricted, but saving your project including all presets is not. Just save your project, load it up with the full version and there you go!
john_m16 wrote:and to keep everything I have already made, I would have to go to EACH indivudual sylenth track in ALL of my projects, insert the activation code in each track, screenshot the sound, delete and reinsert sylenth1, and recreate my sound from the screenshot (and of course it would not be exactly 100% the same).
Of course not, that'd be ridiculous! Assuming you did save your project (or at least is was auto-saved by your DAW), just enter your license code once (you do not have to do this for every instance!!), then restart your DAW and load the project back up.

oh i see. i just didnt close/reopen the project after putting in the code. that fixed it, thanks! sorry for the trouble

Return to “LennarDigital”