Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jsp1979 wrote:
dermage wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
Will this NI "Thanksgiving XXL" sale change at all on Black Friday?
Based on the past, no, it will not change.
I think last year they did not have 50% on upgrade prices on Black Friday.
That has nothing to do with Tappistry's question, though.

He/she is wanting to know if the NI is going to have *new* offers specifically on Black Friday.

I pointed out that they do not change the sale on Black Friday. In other words, the deal you currently see at NI is as good as it's going to get this year.
Yes, jsp1979, this is what I was asking.

shidostrife wrote:
mutantdog wrote:
Tappistry wrote:For a Komplete Noob (puns!), how do you think the NI drum libraries and software compare to Superior Drummer?

Edit: Trying to decide if I should get K11 or K11U right away. I want the Symphony Essentials at some point down the line. It's dumb that the Symphony Essentials crossgrade costs as much as the damn K11U upgrade. :lol: NI's pricing scheme for individual products makes no sense whatsoever. It's like they've overvalued everything so high that it's only worth it to buy Komplete, and that's it.
I haven't used Superior Drummer so i can't make that comparison.

This is (k)omplete speculation here but following NI's release schedule, i'm expecting K12 to come out in March with another Summer Of Sound sale a few months later. I'm on K10U and I'm gonna wait, but that's mainly because i need the money for Ableton 10.
After I got Komplete, I use studio drummer that comes with it all the time, I even sold my AD2.
However, you can't mix and match kits like standalone software.
Good to know. I'll try out the Studio Drummer kit, seems to be the most versatile. The Abbey Road drummer seems to be solely intended for "classic rock" sounds. Not that it's a bad thing, it just doesn't have the punch for heavier styles.

What's up with JRR, been down since last night....

ATS wrote:Are you going to have the Output stuff for 25% off Uncle E? Looking for the cheapest place to get it.
Yes, we'll be putting it up once our site is back up and running (entire server host went down). Output doesn't allow anyone to discount, though, so don't wait on my account. :(

thejonsolo wrote:It is not Black Friday yet. We have no idea what might hit in the next week. I remember the last two years, many of us had no clue what sales were going to happen till they actually hit ON BLACK FRIDAY.

Without George on board bugging the manufacturers to link hints, we just don't know.
The deals will be trickling in early this year, starting Monday.

Vortifex wrote:JRR Shop down for anyone else?
I'm sorry about it, our hosting company is completely down, even their own website. I do not have any indication of when it will come back. :(

Uncle E wrote:
I'm sorry about it, our hosting company is completely down, even their own website. I do not have any indication of when it will come back. :(
Shame, I was just about to look for some Heavyocity over at your´s... come to think of it, is there any way to obtain better prices for the current Heavyocity deals? It seems they enforce a rather strict pricing policy even on all the "discounters" to not to undercut their own online shop-prices...

epiphaneia wrote:Shame, I was just about to look for some Heavyocity over at your´s... come to think of it, is there any way to obtain better prices for the current Heavyocity deals? It seems they enforce a rather strict pricing policy even on all the "discounters" to not to undercut their own online shop-prices...
You basically answered yourself. PluginBoutique had everything 50% for a few hours on Wednesday. I dove on what I wanted knowing it would not last long. Otherwise, JRR gets my business (well, I try to spread the love when there are items they don't carry).

I regret Heavyocity pulling the extra %'s off...seemed to happen with the release of Novo. I missed a few good things from JRR last year and was hoping to get it this year. Maybe something will give before the season is over.

Uncle E wrote:
Sorry to hear, Uncle E. If I were in your position I’d be stressed out, especially for this being your likely big time for sales this part of the year. Hope they resolve it soon.

Is there an Facebook Abandoned Cart Coupon for Plugin Alliance for November out there yet?
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Can the GROUP coupon at JRR Shop be used more than once per account?

Tappistry wrote:Sorry to hear, Uncle E. If I were in your position I’d be stressed out, especially for this being your likely big time for sales this part of the year. Hope they resolve it soon.
Thanks! We're back up now.

Tappistry wrote:Can the GROUP coupon at JRR Shop be used more than once per account?
Yes, there is currently no limit to how many times it can be used.

How long is this Galaxy X FX promo going to be running for?

The free Galaxy X-FX goes until November 30, maybe even longer if we still have some left.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”