Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks, guys! Phew! :band2:

Does anyone here use Regroover Pro?
The upgrade to pro is $59 in the sale.
Any opinions by users would be much appreciated.

Uncle E wrote:
nickamandote wrote:Is it me or the Black Friday deals so far are pretty disappointing?
Nothing spectacular... some 30% off sales here and there.
60% off some Sugar Bytes and 70% off Antares Mic Mod EFX are pretty nice. There will be some huge discounts (70% to 90%) coming up on iZotope, Acon, Boz, Image Line, Musiclab, Wave Arts, Waves, and Volko, plus a ton of sales around 50% off. Finally, there will be a sale on the Reason 10 Upgrade, it isn't huge but it's kind of amazing that they're even doing a sale on it at all.
Hi Uncle! I just wonder what day this will happen and how long will it last?

Cheers!
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

ATN69 wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
nickamandote wrote:Is it me or the Black Friday deals so far are pretty disappointing?
60% off some Sugar Bytes and 70% off Antares Mic Mod EFX are pretty nice. There will be some huge discounts (70% to 90%) coming up on iZotope, Acon, Boz, Image Line, Musiclab, Wave Arts, Waves, and Volko, plus a ton of sales around 50% off. Finally, there will be a sale on the Reason 10 Upgrade, it isn't huge but it's kind of amazing that they're even doing a sale on it at all.

Cheers!

My guess is Black Friday, just a wild guess though :D
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote:
ATN69 wrote:
Uncle E wrote:

Cheers!

My guess is Black Friday, just a wild guess though :D
I just hope it will last a few days longer in such case because this coming Friday I will be in a place where I can't bite on any nice deals. Bad timing!
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

ATN69 wrote:Hi Uncle! I just wonder what day this will happen and how long will it last?
Which one are you asking about? Most start Friday but there are sales starting every day this week and next Monday. There are some starting Friday that I'm not even allowed to hint at...

ATN69 wrote:I just hope it will last a few days longer in such case because this coming Friday I will be in a place where I can't bite on any nice deals. Bad timing!
Most of the sales end on Monday.

Uncle E wrote:
ATN69 wrote:I just hope it will last a few days longer in such case because this coming Friday I will be in a place where I can't bite on any nice deals. Bad timing!
Most of the sales end on Monday.
I was mostly thinking about Image-Line. I have FL Studio and I got interested in Toxic Biohazard and/or possible Morphine :)

ATN69 wrote:I was mostly thinking about Image-Line. I have FL Studio and I got interested in Toxic Biohazard and/or possible Morphine :)
The Image Line sales start on Friday. Those will be 50% off.

Uncle E wrote:
ATN69 wrote:I was mostly thinking about Image-Line. I have FL Studio and I got interested in Toxic Biohazard and/or possible Morphine :)
Hopefully Harmor is 90% off...ha!

Uncle E wrote:
Thanks for the information Uncle :tu: ..much appreciated!

Uncle E wrote:
What about FL studio?

shidostrife wrote:What about FL studio?
Sorry, it's only plugins. I should have said that earlier.

There is nothing out there that can do what it does. If you have a loop library or even want to mess with your material this will greatly expand what you can do with it to the point that you can deconstruct the loops in their constituent parts - or put specific hits on their own pads etc. The look of it is the only let down for me. It could use a really good graphic makeover but in terms of functionality I don't know anything that can tease out the elements of a loop and isolate them like this does. Endless creative possibilities.

simmo75 wrote:Does anyone here use Regroover Pro?

Scotty wrote:There is nothing out there that can do what it does. If you have a loop library or even want to mess with your material this will greatly expand what you can do with it to the point that you can deconstruct the loops in their constituent parts - or put specific hits on their own pads etc. The look of it is the only let down for me. It could use a really good graphic makeover but in terms of functionality I don't know anything that can tease out the elements of a loop and isolate them like this does. Endless creative possibilities.

simmo75 wrote:Does anyone here use Regroover Pro?
Thanks for taking the time for your response Scotty. Much appreciated.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”