Long sustained notes in AGG or AGF?

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi all, I'm looking to purchase an electric guitar VI, I've been mainly looking at Ample Sound and Orange Tree Samples - Before I decide, i'm trying to find information about Ample Sound guitar's sustain notes - for example in AGG (or AGF) - Can you control how long notes are sustained? Something similar to OT's recent Evolution Infinity long sustain feature?

Thanks.

The length of note sustain is depond on the length of midi note, you can try AGG here
http://www.amplesound.net/en/download.asp

Thanks for your reply. I tried AGG demo, and unfortunately I'm unable to make the length of the sustain last to the end of the midi notes: When I play long sustained notes (for example fo background texture) the sound cuts off halfway through and I hear a relatively loud fret noise. Is there a setting I need to adjust? Thanks.

Please notice that which articulation were you using? sustain or staccato?

I’m using sustain articulation, but i noticed it happens only with an amp/effects sim (I’m using GTR by Waves)... when played “dry” the sustain lasts long as expected. I need to double check if there’s any noise gate or other effect in the chain causing it.

You may try other AMPs we recommend
TH3
Amplitube 4
and Guitar rig

Return to “Ample Sound”