Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cprompt wrote:
mgw38 wrote:Wavesfactory Trackspacer is an absolute must have at 50% off. One of the most useful plugins I own.
The demos sound great. How do you think it compares to the Newfangled EQuivocate which does something similar?
Trackspacer is a simple frequency ducking tool. It does one thing and it does that extremely well. Have not had a chance to play much with EQuivocate yet.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

soundbylaura wrote:Keepforest Vikings (and expansion) are on sale. Uh oh...
My sentiments exactly...
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

shonky wrote:
LGK_Dude wrote:
shonky wrote:Good call on the Rattly and Raw promotion, managed to pick up the Marxophone for £6 :)

Time to get my Portishead on...
I'm not seeing a discount in my cart. Is there a promo code?
Sorry, promo code is CRAZYBLACKFRIDAY
Not interested in their experimental stuff but Martin France Drums looks and sounds excellent.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

There’s a nice Marxophone on sale at Wavesfactory as well.

I'm getting 502 and 'Too many connections' errors when I try to check out the deals at JRRShop today.

Basically, I think we're DDOS'ing Uncle E's new host... :P

GW VoiceCentric - Has anyone seen this on sale at the $29.00 price point?

I demo'd it and wound up using it on a track and the demo has expired but it pricey (relative to my available budget) . If I can catch it at that price I'll jump on it.

mgw38 wrote:Wavesfactory Trackspacer is an absolute must have at 50% off. One of the most useful plugins I own.
Wonder if PluginBoutique is also going to match the sale?

Trying to consolidate BF purchases there because of their double rewards and I also have loyalty cash and tokens to burn.

Just noticed that JRR promo email said that the TDR plugins will be up to 50% off. Bummer, should have waited TJ pick those up.

But at least the bundle at AudioDeluxe saved me about 30% on the individual plugin prices.

A TDR sale is a rarity. I've got 'em all except Nova so i'll be picking that one up for sure.

mutantdog wrote:A TDR sale is a rarity. I've got 'em all except Nova so i'll be picking that one up for sure.
I picked up the bundle with everything except De-Edger for $170, so that wasn’t too bad I suppose.

De-Edger just seems to be multi-band compressor under the hood. And a rather expensive one at that.

So what’s the forum’s opinion on Liquid Notes Re-Compose? I have AutoTheory Pro and AutoTonic already. Redundant? Worth $44?

Tappistry wrote:I picked up the bundle with everything except De-Edger for $170, so that wasn’t too bad I suppose.

De-Edger just seems to be multi-band compressor under the hood. And a rather expensive one at that.
When it says "up to 50% off" i expect that De-Edger will be the only one that's half price, I doubt it's sold that well judging by the lack of interest on this forum. I don't really even consider it a TDR plugin, the whole one-knob kind of structure doesn't exactly fit with their other products.

Tappistry wrote:So what’s the forum’s opinion on Liquid Notes Re-Compose? I have AutoTheory Pro and AutoTonic already. Redundant? Worth $44?
It's a different type of product, it's a compositional tool, whereas AutoTheory and AutoTonic are playing aids. If you have the latter two you have redundancy, but AutoTheory does chords too. AutoTonic simply transposes to a different scale.

Like the name says, you give it a MIDI file, it will analyze it, and will offer interesting chord/harmony changes. You have the option of previewing the changes (there are more than one offered changes per chord), and accepting changes. It's not a plugin, it's a separate program that you loop back to your DAW so it acts like a MIDI in. That way the previews will sound with your composition's instruments. Though it does have its own internal instruments as well and you don't need to hook it up to your DAW.

If you're not strong on music theory or just want some inspiration it can be useful. It doesn't offer anything too esoteric but not that safe either. If the stuff it offers were in a pop song, people would be analyzing it saying it was less run-of-the-mill.

Tappistry wrote:
Wonder if PluginBoutique is also going to match the sale?

Trying to consolidate BF purchases there because of their double rewards and I also have loyalty cash and tokens to burn.
Double Rewards? I see no mention of this, link?

Tappistry wrote:So what’s the forum’s opinion on Liquid Notes Re-Compose? I have AutoTheory Pro and AutoTonic already. Redundant? Worth $44?
It is actually not bad for making midi. To me is it more like Rapid Composer than AutoTheory. I haven't tried AutoTonic. You can "paint" music, which is fun and a quick way to make music. But you have to drag and drop it to your DAW. If you will use it? It is totally worth $44. :wink:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”