Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought D16 LuSH-101 from rjames25. Great seller, everything as expected. Recommended!

Just sold Live 9 to freimann. He was great to work with
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Bought HY-Bundle from spktkpkt. Very smooth and reliable transaction. Would definitely do business with him again :) Thumbs up!

Bought UVI Falcon from droolmaster0, great communication and help. highly recommend

Purchased Korg Legacy Collection from christian f., fast and easy transaction. Thanks!

Also bought Arturia V Collection from rupect. Likewise smooth transaction, highly recommend.
Last edited by Edax on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Made a trade with Doye. I sent the product first and then he immediately sent his. Quick communication and trustworthy seller. Would do business with again.

Sold a license of LuSH-101 to househoppin09 and everything went perfect. Fast to pay and quick to communicate. Can recommend :tu:

I purchased Elysia Karacter from Selfik. The transaction went smoothly, but the transfer fees were not initially disclosed and the plugin ended up costing nearly 100% more than the price he/she listed it at.

Selfik updated the thread so it is now accurate, and the transaction was otherwise smooth and timely.

Sold korg collection to Edax .
Fast and smooth transaction. Great buyer !

Bought from Matt-vank. Smooth transaction and very kindly person. Thank you.

in-hertzia wrote:Bought from Matt-vank. Smooth transaction and very kindly person. Thank you.
Confirmed :)

Sold Heavyocity Damage to soundroi. All went well, no complaints :tu:

Just bought AAS Lounge-Lizard EP-4 from Crayzie.
Fast transfer, prompt and friendly messaging. Great guy.
Highly recommend/A+ KVR buyer and seller!

Just bought Propellerhead Recycle from KDC2000
It has been fast and fair.
Good seller

Just bought Propellerhead Reason 9 from Doye. I am so happy ! Good seller !

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”