Sonic Academy new synth!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ANA ANA 2 The Earth & Moon Expansion

Ah ok, nice one. Thanks for letting me know Phil.

Cheers

Repost (better audio) w/ANA 2.
Track: post production
Synth sounds: ANA 2
Dynamic efx: third party

https://soundcloud.com/poppers/upcoming-track

I really dig that acid line you have here. :tu:
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Is there a particular reason why saving presets and the ability to recall in a project has been disabled in the beta? It definitely impacts on the beta testing process. I would like to go through a track creation (testing how ANA2 would actually be used) but the lack of save renders that impossible, unless I was to create a who tune in one sitting.

The beta email we received says contact the sender if you are a sound designer and would like an unlocked version. I replied asking for an unlocked version (gave examples of presets I have created), but heard nothing back, not even a no.

I also raised an issue over on the beta test forum. The only reply was from another user having the same issue. That was 5-6 days ago.

A few quick suggestions, some of which may have been made before:

1) Allow drag-and-drop of wavetables.

2) If there's only one folder to choose from when dragging files to sample OSCs, then select it by default.

3) Double-click controls to allow for numerical entry of values.

4) Set up mod-wheel assignments for presets.

5) Allow G-env rate control to be set to zero. This allows it to be used as a note-on randomiser for mapped parameters (e.g. subtle detuning for each note press).

Hi Folks... we are probably going to launch tonight all going well... we will be giving a few copies away tonight too... just a bit of a fun competition over on our facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/SonicAcademy/

really good marketing Phil!

cb8rwh wrote:Is there a particular reason why saving presets and the ability to recall in a project has been disabled in the beta? It definitely impacts on the beta testing process. I would like to go through a track creation (testing how ANA2 would actually be used) but the lack of save renders that impossible, unless I was to create a who tune in one sitting.

The beta email we received says contact the sender if you are a sound designer and would like an unlocked version. I replied asking for an unlocked version (gave examples of presets I have created), but heard nothing back, not even a no.

I also raised an issue over on the beta test forum. The only reply was from another user having the same issue. That was 5-6 days ago.
Exactly the same here.
Anyway, seems like beta is over.
Great to hear!

Yeah bring on the release! :)

Launch today with a Black Friday discount?
Please?

Does Ana2 accept Serum wavetables? :D

keel wrote:Does Ana2 accept Serum wavetables? :D
yes

Is there a demo?

ere2learn wrote:Is there a demo?
My question exactly.

Return to “Instruments”