Sonic Academy new synth!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ANA ANA 2 The Earth & Moon Expansion

Just bought it and checking it out now... It's working well in Ableton 9.5 (at the moment!).

I'm pretty impressed with it so far I have to say. I think it sounds rather great and the FX are sweet too. Nice range of filters and they sound cool. I'm finding the GUI very easy to navigate and I like the look of it (although I'm not mad on the dark version tbh).

Pretty beefy bass... That 'Dougie Bass' preset gives you an idea of what you can expect. :)

Great job SA!
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

i like the dark version (but wish the keyboard followed suit, and reversed the black/white keys). no big deal tho, the sound is everything...

Loving the interface (really intuitive), everything needed to tweak or adjust the sound was really easy to find. Started writing stuff and layering sounds right away.
This is a huge improvement from the original ANA, the wait was worth.
Last edited by lvndr on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

After closing and reopening the UI (FL Studio 12.5 (latest), black UI, 125% size) the text is getting scrambled (check the filtertypes and macro's. Macro 1 should say FM OSC 1/2. Macro 2 should say PHASER. The middle section, the preset title and some other UI elements are scrambled as well);
ana2 UI issue 1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Just snagged. Great synth, massive improvement on original!

thejonsolo wrote:Just snagged. Great synth, massive improvement on original!
I'm still waiting for my invoice so I can buy it. LOL.

wagtunes wrote:
thejonsolo wrote:Just snagged. Great synth, massive improvement on original!
I'm still waiting for my invoice so I can buy it. LOL.
I got my invoice within 20 minutes man, you might want to check your PayPal account.

What a great synth! Thanks Sonic Academy.

Those who own the original are only getting $20 off? Is this true for everyone? I have a hard time believing everyone is so quick to buy it at this price.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote:Those who own the original are only getting $20 off? Is this true for everyone? I have a hard time believing everyone is so quick to buy it at this price.
i don't own ana, but i wanted to grab this before the price goes up. certainly a fair price for a great synth...

fisherKing wrote:
ATS wrote:Those who own the original are only getting $20 off? Is this true for everyone? I have a hard time believing everyone is so quick to buy it at this price.
i don't own ana, but i wanted to grab this before the price goes up. certainly a fair price for a great synth...

I just figured if you own 1 it would be more than $20?

I think about $20 offer is fake story.
I have ANA1,and I was receive upgrade discount coupon(£35) for ANA2 in my account.
Total payment for ANA1 to ANA2 is £63.00.
This payment including 30% discount & upgrade discount for ANA1 user.
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

and I'm feeling,

ANA2 is REALLY GREAT SOUNDS MONSTER!!! :tu:
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

strovoknights wrote:I think about $20 offer is fake story.
I have ANA1,and I was receive upgrade discount coupon(£35) for ANA2 in my account.

Where was it? I am looking all through my account and I don't see it. I think your's is fake story. :P

Well I own ANA1 and the coupon in my account only gives a £20 discount (Sonic Academy user name MikeCallon) .... could somebody from Sonic Academy please explain the policy here?

Many thanks,

Mike

MikeCallon wrote:
Well I own ANA1 and the coupon in my account only gives a £20 discount (Sonic Academy user name MikeCallon) .... could somebody from Sonic Academy please explain the policy here?

Many thanks,

Mike

I looked at their forum and they were telling people that you could buy Version 1 and not worry because there is an upgrade path. I know version 1 costs more than $20.

Return to “Instruments”