Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can't wait for the upgrade to Xpand! Lite for $199 :D

stefangx wrote:Any of those $1 Soundspot plugins from plugin boutique worth getting?
At $1 a piece, yes, definitely. They have a very weird pricing strategy with what is usually a reasonable intro price in the $10-$20 range and a completely inflated "regular" price ten times as much. But they are actually quite good.

Btw, the Fabfilter sale is a bit of a let-down. I was hoping to pick up some plugins I do not have yet. But I guess that has to wait. :neutral:
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

ghettosynth wrote:
dermage wrote:How many activations you get with Flux stuff? I remember the session analyzer which was free for focusrite owner had only one. Can't find any info on their site.
Just one AFAIK.
telecharge wrote:
dermage wrote:How many activations you get with Flux stuff? I remember the session analyzer which was free for focusrite owner had only one. Can't find any info on their site.
Hot off the press...
flux.png
Thanks ghettosynth & telecharge.
That's what i feared. so no deal for me.

can't understand why some still limit their licenses to 1 install since most of us have at least 2 computers. and most developers give at least 2 licenses.

but i guess they don't want / need my money ;)

Yeah, I was thinking of buying into the Flux pak this year, but with only a single license for one PC, I'll pass. They need to change that soon or they'll keep losing sales. Well, now I have $79 to spend on other things! :)

Edit: Like Tracktions ultimate upgrade pack for $75. Email just arrived. :)
https://marketplace.tracktion.com/shop/ ... grade.html

I'd written them last month saying they should consider lowering their price on this down from the prior $120 and then $104 levels. Seems like they listened. Thank you Traktion. I might even pick up the Mok Waverazor for $37.50 too. Finally a pricing strategy/level that is compelling for me. Thank you!

And I just bought the $1 soundspot plugs I didn't already have along with the expansion packs for Hybrid 3 that didn't come with the original AIEP3 bundle. And Hybrid 3 again for $1. I mean, why not, right? lol. Extra licenses.

Will grab beatmachine for $29 tomorrow from vstbuzz. Not sure what else I'm interested in this BF. Still looking.

Edit 2: Think I might finally grab that AAS Modeling Collection bundle upgrade for $99. https://www.applied-acoustics.com/portal/offers/

Might even grab Slate's FG-Stress this year for $199 at everyplugin as it comes with a $30 coupon on the next slate purchase. Then use that to buy Slate VTC - Virtual Tube Collection for $19. :) Will that work?

Edit 3: Almost forgot. Audiothing has some good pricing over at audiodeluxe. https://www.audiodeluxe.com/search/site ... term%3A404
Thinking of grabbing Outer Space finally for $36.75. But I think they had their everything bundle on sale last year for like $250 was it? I didn't grab it but would have at $199.

With Sonar going away, now may be the time for me to go protools. I have a good PC and interface and Black fri/cyber Monday is here.

Any protools specials going on?

thefyn wrote:With Sonar going away, now may be the time for me to go protools. I have a good PC and interface and Black fri/cyber Monday is here.

Any protools specials going on?
Yes, check Sweetwater.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Sonar is going away? I have really been out of it....

Not overly excited by anything yet.....

Is Slates VTC any good?

I am picking up the Soundtoys bundle. I have only the free plate reverb so will have to pay the full sale price, but that is okay.

Does anyone have an opinion regarding Wide Blue Sound Orbit and Eclipse? The reviews are good but the libraries seem a bit small for the price.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

On the Toontrack EZ Drummer2, make sure you check resellers and their alternative currencies. Definitely lower prices out there.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

waltercruz wrote:
mutantdog wrote:
krabbencutter wrote:Waves FREE Black Friday Plugin is ...
*drumroll*
a VU METER :party:

https://www.waves.com/plugins/vu-meter
So that's what the majority of users voted for? Really...?
I voted on metafilter... :tu:
The same :cry: :hihi:

Whats the deal with the flux bundle? Is it worth getting? $79 seems really cheap for what you are getting but what are we not getting? Can anyone who has experience comment?

systmu wrote:Whats the deal with the flux bundle? Is it worth getting? $79 seems really cheap for what you are getting but what are we not getting? Can anyone who has experience comment?
As was pointed out in No Chat, if you sign up for their newsletter you get a $15 voucher code. It appears that you can use it with this offer. I got no errors when I applied it to my cart, but haven’t purchased, yet. So, $64. Also interested in opinions.

EDIT: After reading up, went ahead and purchased. Can confirm that $15 code can be used with this offer.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Playing Hybrid 3 now. A buck! It's amazing. https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... 5-Hybrid-3

So the Audiority sale is tempting to grab Xenoverb. But now that I have Eos2, Valhallas, TB Reverb 4, Grainspace, and Toraverb 2, .... I think I might be hitting critical reverb mass. :-/

$70 for me to trade up to the Soundtoys bundle.

Heads up - I currently have:
Tremolator (free), Sie-Q (free), Little Radiator / PrimalTap / Plate / Little Microshift / Little Alterboy / Devil-Loc (all free giveaways) and EchoBoy Jr (paid half price on sale awhile back).

That is quite generous considering I've only actually bought 1 plugin.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”