Goodhertz

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

oh man =/ I want them so bad I'll play the loto today :] wish me luck

to make things worst I started to get interested in panpot. these weird and ear tickling phase issues.... =]

Bought Lo hi , Tilt Shift,Good Dither and Wow Control.
Already had Vulf Compressor , Faraday Limiter and Lossy.
Waiting to collect them all! So great plugins.

I’m such a fan of your typefaces , art and graphics. Please get us a cool (not obviously branded) wallpaper!

Have referral codes for 10% off!

3bop5ff
https://goodhertz.co/register/3bop5ff

tx @MogwaiBoy

Mine is: 1pbcr2a

I just finished my collection a week back. They’re all so very cool at what they do.

I sorta wish the compressor and limiter had somewhat more standard controls, but otherwise no complaints.

So not to start a new thread. Here is my referral code: 290ot54

I love these plugins, the new reverb is incredible.

What’s the new reverb? I didn’t see anything on the website.

perpetual3 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:13 am What’s the new reverb? I didn’t see anything on the website.
Megaverb currently in Beta... This pic is of the old beta btw... A few nice changes since.

So is this something in the VST world that will finally be able to do the Midiverb sounds..?

Never used a Midiverb, one of the modes is inspired by 90s warp stuff, guessing it's midiverb or quadraverb. Probably not a direct emulation, but I want to say it's in that realm. It sounds amazing in any case.

s28 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:56 am Never used a Midiverb, one of the modes is inspired by 90s warp stuff, guessing it's midiverb or quadraverb. Probably not a direct emulation, but I want to say it's in that realm. It sounds amazing in any case.
Sounds awesome :clap:

Not on the beta crew personally, any idea if it is due this year?

GMstep wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:53 pm
s28 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:56 am Never used a Midiverb, one of the modes is inspired by 90s warp stuff, guessing it's midiverb or quadraverb. Probably not a direct emulation, but I want to say it's in that realm. It sounds amazing in any case.

It's really great. I read later this week or sometime next week.

Also, anyone can sign up to the beta team via their website if you want to do so.

s28 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:16 am
GMstep wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:53 pm

It's really great. I read later this week or sometime next week.

Also, anyone can sign up to the beta team via their website if you want to do so.
I did try and subscribed, but unfortunately didn't get a link to the beta or anything like that for some reason... Gladly the release doesn't seem to be miles away :D

Typically they will reset the trial after the beta, just FYI for anyone who’s got it about to run out.

Return to “Effects”