VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ANA ANA 2 The Earth & Moon Expansion

Phil Sonic Academy wrote:
ATS wrote:
Dasheesh wrote:I guess you already probably thought this through SA, but at 200$ regular price you just bought your way into a whole new class of expectations. You priced your old buyer out. Not saying that’s bad, as long as it was your intention. You might get me yet. Keeping an eye on it. Good luck.
For ANA 1 owners who are subscribers and with the current discount they can pick it up for around £60/$80... so our intention was to make it as accessible as possible for our loyal customers who subscribe and follow the tutorials etc.

I think that keeps things in line with what we have been trying to do with ANA which is make a plugin that is as versatile as possible and gives our users a main synth to follow the courses.

Granted for new users in a week or so time it will be going up a bit but the difference in development time and features compared to ANA 1 is pretty vast.

I own Ana 1 and my price is over $100 for an upgrade
You bought it second hand tho?

yes but why am i penalized for that? I wanted to buy it ever since i heard of it, but not going to for $110 for an upgrade.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote:
ATS wrote:
Dasheesh wrote:I guess you already probably thought this through SA, but at 200$ regular price you just bought your way into a whole new class of expectations. You priced your old buyer out. Not saying that’s bad, as long as it was your intention. You might get me yet. Keeping an eye on it. Good luck.
For ANA 1 owners who are subscribers and with the current discount they can pick it up for around £60/$80... so our intention was to make it as accessible as possible for our loyal customers who subscribe and follow the tutorials etc.

I think that keeps things in line with what we have been trying to do with ANA which is make a plugin that is as versatile as possible and gives our users a main synth to follow the courses.

Granted for new users in a week or so time it will be going up a bit but the difference in development time and features compared to ANA 1 is pretty vast.

I own Ana 1 and my price is over $100 for an upgrade
You bought it second hand tho?
yes but why am i penalized for that?
We are basing the vouchers on what the user paid us for their copy of ANA 1. you paid us £10 license transfer fee.

Well, I for one thought that the ANA upgrade was a reasonable price. :)
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Wow, it is seriously impressive sounding synth with very nice workflow. Just the right amount of features and really outstanding sound. You really outdid yourself with this one, I believe this one should have very bright future. I for one much prefer it to Spire and Avenger. It really has a very organic but modern sound and filters sound great!

jantex wrote:Wow, it is seriously impressive sounding synth with very nice workflow. Just the right amount of features and really outstanding sound. You really outdid yourself with this one, I believe this one should have very bright future. I for one much prefer it to Spire and Avenger. It really has a very organic but modern sound and filters sound great!
Nice one! Thanks. Going to bed happy now!

Robmobius wrote:Well, I for one thought that the ANA upgrade was a reasonable price. :)

I would of paid $80 even though I still think that is a lot for an update. Sad I will miss out on this, I just can't see paying $110 for a version 2 from my version 1. Moving on, enjoy you all.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

I think I found a bad preset. When I open templates - Virus Template, sampler section show sign "file missing click to relink"

Iva wrote:I think I found a bad preset. When I open templates - Virus Template, sampler section show sign "file missing click to relink"
Tested this, Its Running fine here on Mine. Mabye an issue with the installer? What Sampler is showing the sign, the first one or the second one?
The post above this is likely bait, viewer discretion is advised.

Spencer Maddox wrote:
Iva wrote:I think I found a bad preset. When I open templates - Virus Template, sampler section show sign "file missing click to relink"
Tested this, Its Running fine here on Mine. Mabye an issue with the installer? What Sampler is showing the sign, the first one or the second one?
osc4

I was eyeing ANA 2 for a long time but offering a commercial software product without demo seems very odd to me.
Guess that SA wanted to get on a Black Friday train so badly.

Questions for owners:
- how does it behave CPU wise? Getting tired of hungry plugs and getting my hands burned over my flaming laptop.
- is UI responsive? Unfortunately I experience "sticky" knobs and envelops with one of my recent purchase (Thorn) and it spoils the fun, albeit not ruins.
- is really that intuitive? Combination of mod matrix and dedicated selectable destination for different modulators seems confusing.
- is the unison good?
- how easy is to deconstruct or tweak the exact thing in a patch? I'm not talking about trivial cutoff adjustment, something more obscure. With Serum or Thorn it's on a glance.

Hate to make blind decisions but guess it's the game when you're cheapskate.

greedy.mf wrote:I was eyeing ANA 2 for a long time but offering a commercial software product without demo seems very odd to me.
Guess that SA wanted to get on a Black Friday train so badly.

Questions for owners:
- how does it behave CPU wise? Getting tired of hungry plugs and getting my hands burned over my flaming laptop.
- is UI responsive? Unfortunately I experience "sticky" knobs and envelops with one of my recent purchase (Thorn) and it spoils the fun, albeit not ruins.
- is really that intuitive? Combination of mod matrix and dedicated selectable destination for different modulators seems confusing.
- is the unison good?
- how easy is to deconstruct or tweak the exact thing in a patch? I'm not talking about trivial cutoff adjustment, something more obscure. With Serum or Thorn it's on a glance.

Hate to make blind decisions but guess it's the game when you're cheapskate.
Sa is ignoring also this posts about if the demo gets ob with intro price. Smells shit and bad business. I dont trust em anymore. F%cking up customers is a no go for me. Im harsh? Yeah my money is harsh too.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Great work SA!
This synth is so intuitive and fun to program, thank you.

I told myself I didn't need another synth, but at the upgrade price of 73 Euro I couldn't resist. Damn GAS :D

Have been using it now for two days, really I don't remember the last time I was so excited using a new synth (since Omnisphere). It really sounds superb, it is very flexible and so fast to program! I already see Spire, Avenger and Rapid collecting digital dust, because I just really prefer this one so much regarding sound and workflow. It can sound cold (Serum, Spire, Avenger liike) or it can sound very analog very fat and analog. Don't want to hype anything, since this is my second post on the same page now praising it, but it really is so good!

Yes sorry... punch short2 file was renamed and not hooked up.

you can hook it up by clicking the sample name and selecting from the punch list.

will update the installers too.

Return to “Instruments”