Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Shuffle34 wrote:Those 1$ plugins are a done deal. I also don't see myself missing the Sample Logic Cinematic Guitars Infinity, it's too good a product to pass up.
I can't speak to that, I just don't bother with cinematic libraries for the most part.
I'm interested in the Flux Session, but with opposite advices. What are the pros and cons?
Verb session is a very transparent reverb and pure limiter is still quite useful. What I like about the other dynamics tools is the visualization of the dynamics.
I also forgot about Accusonus Regroover Pro. I got Essential for free but didn't had the chance to try it yet. Does the upgrade to Pro at 59$ with 2 expansions is worth it?
It's a cool tool, but, IMNSHO, for the small amount of use that it will get, the pro version isn't worth the update price. It's easy enough to record the output of the standard version if you really want to use it as a sound design tool.

I mean, YMMV and all that.

Has the Galaxy X-FX stopped being free for orders over $95?? My cart just jumped up by $95!

random451 wrote:Has the Galaxy X-FX stopped being free for orders over $95?? My cart just jumped up by $95!
I hope not. I was planning to take advantage of that tomorrow.

DrMEM wrote:
random451 wrote:Has the Galaxy X-FX stopped being free for orders over $95?? My cart just jumped up by $95!
I hope not. I was planning to take advantage of that tomorrow.
It's not currently free. Even if it ends Black Friday, it's still Friday Central Time. Hopefully it's just a bug, I've just PMed Uncle E to see.

Works for me: https://www.jrrshop.com/best-service-galaxy-x-fx

You do have more than $95 before Galaxy X-FX right? Its not "free" free. :)
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

Definitely went a little nuts today, but I should be set for a while now. Everything I wanted is crossed off my list at this point. The next big thing in 2018 will be a Superior Drummer 3 upgrade when it goes on sale (probably in the summer.)

Just waiting for some Toontrack MIDI codes to arrive in my stocking for Christmas. :D
Last edited by Tappistry on Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:26 pm, edited 9 times in total.

p.s. the cart at JRRshop is dumping items WAY too quickly! I had 3 items in my cart, left for less than 5min to post above, and now my cart is empty. Maybe the Grinch snagged it when I wasn't looking?
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

ghettosynth wrote:
I also forgot about Accusonus Regroover Pro. I got Essential for free but didn't had the chance to try it yet. Does the upgrade to Pro at 59$ with 2 expansions is worth it?
It's a cool tool, but, IMNSHO, for the small amount of use that it will get, the pro version isn't worth the update price. It's easy enough to record the output of the standard version if you really want to use it as a sound design tool.

What it does is clever but the results don't quite live up to the hype. It's a little bit more effort but you could probably get better results isolating the parts in Iris 2, which is also (and often) on sale and has rather more flexibility for future use.

So far, within the last month or so, I've crossgraded to Komplete, bought Modular, Thorn and only bought Icarus on BF. Was looking at Modular add-ons but think the only one that isn't on sale fairly regularly is Heartbeat which is pretty limited for the money.

How does that Tokyo Dawn Records OD DeEdger Plugin compare to Oeksound Soothe?

shonky wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:

What it does is clever but the results don't quite live up to the hype. It's a little bit more effort but you could probably get better results isolating the parts in Iris 2, which is also (and often) on sale and has rather more flexibility for future use.
Yes, if you aren't specifically abusing it for sound design, I think that the best use is just for readjusting the overall weight of components in a existing loops. If you do that a lot, then the pro upgrade price is probably worth it for the convenience.

LGK_Dude wrote:

Works for me: https://www.jrrshop.com/best-service-galaxy-x-fx

You do have more than $95 before Galaxy X-FX right? Its not "free" free. :)
Yes, it was free in my cart, then I added another item and it became not free!

I have $118.20 in my cart without Galaxy X-FX. I thought I'd try removing it and putting it back in the cart, but still not free :(

systmu wrote:How does that Tokyo Dawn Records OD DeEdger Plugin compare to Oeksound Soothe?
it's a different thing i guess. DeEdger makes sounds softer. I use it on electronic hihats or synths sometimes which play high. It is more a transient shaper for edgy frequencies. Soothe on the other side tames harsh sounds / resonances with a different approach.

Here's hoping Presonus comes out with their stance on the Studio One Sonar Crossgrade price before the $170 Black Friday price expires at JRRShop! I want to buy now now now! :)

^They have the crossgrade option since years. Sonar included.

mgw38 wrote:
Shuffle34 wrote:I also don't see myself missing the Sample Logic Cinematic Guitars Infinity, it's too good a product to pass up.
Imho the most attractive deal this year. But it looks like Sample Logic will do a follow up deal on Cybermonday. You might want to save some money for another instrument that is difficult to pass up. ;)
You wouldn´t happen to have more specific insider information on that? :hihi:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”