Sonic Academy new synth!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ANA ANA 2 The Earth & Moon Expansion

That's an idea I have used, but it still doesn't let me know what 100% depth applied to a Coarse Pitch value equates to in terms of semitones.

Edit: I know I could use my ears to work this out, but would just like a definitive answer as my ears aren't the best! :)

tehlord wrote:
cb8rwh wrote:Sorry if I have missed on obvious thing, but how do I modulate a pitch by a specific amount e.g. octave(s) or semitones?
I would use the G-Env (increase to full screen mode and use step values).
Also pitch course fine is one octave so you can set the grid to 13 to get semi tones (I think)

You can set V-Grid to 24 and have an octave range up and down on the G-Env, setting G-Env amount to 20% seems to give you a semitone per vertical increment.

can I download the demo without sound content?
779mb is to big for demoing

Sonic Academy really need to upgrade their bandwidth, every time I download something from them it feels like I'm back in 1998 using a dialup connection.

Been downloading ANA 2.0.4 for over an hour and it was about halfway, and then I got an e-mail 2.0.4 got pulled :x :P

Reefius wrote:Sonic Academy really need to upgrade their bandwidth, every time I download something from them it feels like I'm back in 1998 using a dialup connection.

Been downloading ANA 2.0.4 for over an hour and it was about halfway, and then I got an e-mail 2.0.4 got pulled :x :P
Wait, it got pulled?

email i just got: "Apologies for the follow up email, but we've just noticed an issue in the FM section in this latest build and are working to address it now. We're removed the 2.0.4 update in the meantime and will update you with progress on a fix"

wagtunes wrote:Wait, it got pulled?
Yep, got this email:
ANA V2.0.4 - Notice

Important Notice

Hi all,

Apologies for the follow up email, but we've just noticed an issue in the FM section in this latest build and are working to address it now. We're removed the 2.0.4 update in the meantime and will update you with progress on a fix

A "plug-in only installer" would be really great.
Could it be possible to provide at least separate Mac Pc installers?
Downloading 817.2 Mb for each update (plus possible mistakes), when they'r frequent like happening now, is, well, not the best.

Why do I have to register with my email address if I want to test the demo? I do not understand that. You have one potential customer less and I less spam.
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

Is there a user's manual? I can't get the FX to work. I see they use sends 1 and 2 but I can't find where to activate these sends, I'm assuming per oscillator. Nothing I do in the FX matrix has any effect regardless of what FX I pull up or how I adjust the dry/wet mix.

There is a manual. Not sure where it is installed, but it's definitely included in the package you download.

Each of the Insert effects has a send amount for Send 1& 2. You activate each effect/send by clicking on the thin bar below.

The sends for the fx are in the FX inserts... you can send differ t amounts from each insert

wagtunes wrote:Is there a user's manual? I can't get the FX to work. I see they use sends 1 and 2 but I can't find where to activate these sends, I'm assuming per oscillator. Nothing I do in the FX matrix has any effect regardless of what FX I pull up or how I adjust the dry/wet mix.
Wag, the FX sends are activated from the other FX. If you have none, they work from a deactivated fx regardless. Fax are activated by pressing the fx riders.

Sorry , Phil was faster

Return to “Instruments”