Making a soundbank for PG-8X

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

I'd like to make my own soundbank for the wonderfull PG-8X vst but I can't seem to work it out.

I can save sounds as "PG-8X preset" and open them from "load".
But when I save as "PG-8Xbank" it only saves the one preset and when I open that bank it opens on the saved preset but it's lost again when I scroll through "prev" and "next" (I just get the empty INIT ones)
Basically I want to be able to scoll through my own presets from the UI using "prev" and "next"

Any help appreciated!

monopoli wrote:Hi all,

I'd like to make my own soundbank for the wonderfull PG-8X vst but I can't seem to work it out.

I can save sounds as "PG-8X preset" and open them from "load".
But when I save as "PG-8Xbank" it only saves the one preset and when I open that bank it opens on the saved preset but it's lost again when I scroll through "prev" and "next" (I just get the empty INIT ones)
Basically I want to be able to scoll through my own presets from the UI using "prev" and "next"

Any help appreciated!
Sorry cant help you. Isnt it described in the manual though?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

For presets hit load then write twice to insert into a bank

OK, thanks. I'll try that once I have time again. In the meantime I had started to just overwrite an existing bank as a workaround; that also works.

Return to “Instruments”