SynthMaster Track Contest with $2000 cash prizes + Everything Bundle licenses for top 10 entries

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2 SynthMaster One SynthMaster Player for iOS

Hi folks,

We are so glad to announce our annual 'SynthMaster Track Contest' for 2017:
Facebook Picture Small.jpg
We have $2000 cash + software license prizes for the participants:

1st place: will receive $1000 cash + SynthMaster Everything Bundle Upgrade license.
2nd place: will receive $600 cash + SynthMaster Everything Bundle Upgrade license.
3rd place: will receive $400 cash + SynthMaster Everything Bundle Upgrade license.
4th-10th place: will receive SynthMaster Everything Bundle Upgrade license.
• Other participants: will receive 2 preset bank licenses for free.

The rules/conditions of the song contest are:

1. Any licensed user of SynthMaster, SynthMaster One, SynthMaster Player or SynthMaster Player for iPad can enter this contest. Users who don't have a license yet (but would like to enter the contest) can purchase a license for our products during our 50% Off 'Black Friday' Sale.

2. The track should be between 3 to 5 minutes

3. The following are allowed to be used in your projects:
• External effects
• Vocals / vocal samples
• Drum samples / drum synths
• Acoustic instruments / sample libraries of acoustic instruments are allowed in a limited fashion: Up to 10% of the tracks in your project file can contain acoustic instruments.

4. The following are not allowed to be used in your projects:
• External synths (hardware or software, doesn't matter)

5. Presets from SynthMaster expansions or user presets can be used. Participants can request the two free preset banks they’d like to use in their song during the song contest period.

6. Participants are encouraged to design their own presets as user presets will have 10% weight during final voting.

7. Participants are encouraged to shoot a video of their project, as video content will have 20% weight during final voting.

8. The song links should be submitted to KV331 Audio by January 1st, after being uploaded to file sharing services like Dropbox or Google Drive. The song should be in 320kbits/sec, 44.1kHz stereo MP3 format. While submitting the song links, participants should also include the following information as well:
• Name of the DAW application
• Names of the presets used in their song.
• Custom presets they designed during the making of their track (not required, but will earn 10% extra points!)
• Youtube link of their project video (not required, but will earn 20% extra points!)

9. Users should use KV331 Audio’s ‘contact us’ page for submitting the necessary information.

10. All songs will be uploaded to a new playlist on KV331 Audio's SoundCloud channel and announced on their Facebook channel between January 1-January 5.

11. Public voting for the tracks will take place on our SoundCloud and Facebook channels between January 5-January 15. There will also be a private judge voting for the tracks. The judges will be determined by KV331 Audio internal team. The breakdown of the voting will be as follows:
• 30% public voting
• 40% private judge voting
• 20% video content
• 10% custom preset design

12. The top 10 results will be announced on January 20 and cash prizes will be paid in 7 business days via PayPal or wire transfer.

13. User presets will be released as a public preset bank on KV331 Audio’s web site after the contest.

14. KV331 Audio might require the top 10 contestants to submit their project files for the following purposes: a) to verify that the track has been created exclusively with SynthMaster, b) to create promotional content

Happy composing everyone!

The KV331 Audio Team
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

awesome.
Last edited by sqigls on Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sqigls wrote:awesome.
I have a transfer paid for and pending.
If you would kindly approve that little bad bwoi I can get to work ;)
Thank you so much :)
Did you already contact us for that?
Works at KV331 Audio

sorry
Last edited by sqigls on Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

sqigls wrote:yes, yesterday through KVR.
I know you're busy, whenever you can, thank you!
KVR is not the right place to send us issues. The right place is:

http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx

This way, the issue is recorded in our issue tracking system and Gercek will get back to you.

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio

Hi folks,

Just a heads up on this: We postponed the deadline to submit songs to February 1st!

Happy composing!

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio

Anyone knows when the winners will be announced?

I thought it was supposed to be today, bit I imagine there might be a small delay. I’m sure it will be announced in a few days.

Hi guys,

We're still sorting out the votings. We'll annonce them today.
Works at KV331 Audio

Can somebody tell me why waiting is so hard?!? :ud:

OK guys the wait is over! Here are the results based on

40% Internal voting
30% SoundCloud+YouTube likes
10% Custom preset design
20% YouTube video

https://soundcloud.com/kv331synthmaster ... ntest-2018
Works at KV331 Audio

I am deeply honored to receive your award, folks! I managed to get the 4th place during one of the previous years contest editions, but winning the first prize... I still can't believe is actually happening!!!

Congratulations to all producers who joined the contest and did their best to impress the audience! After listening all the tracks there I knew it's not going to be easy. Some of the tracks were actually really good and I was happy to listen it, but also a bit concerned for the contest, of course!

Last but not least, I really appreciate all KV331 commitment in transforming this yearly contest into a beautiful festival of talent and creativity, were we can all grow together into the musical production field! I really admire this small yet enthusiastic developer team, which is providing us with such valuable tools for our passion, that is SynthMaster & SynthMaster One synthesizers! Kudos! :tu: :tu: :tu:

Can we still request 2 sound bank licenses even the the contest has ended?

Some nice tracks here. Speaking of sound banks, I'd be interested to see the custom presets the contestants submitted. Have those been released yet?

Return to “Instruments”