Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bought omnisphere 2 from dark-i. long transaction but he was patient with me and was very good with communication. would buy from again.

Sold Reason 10 to SoundDesign33 Excellent buyer, prompt payer and nice person to trade with. Even tough transfer process was slow on Propellerheads side the buyer was very patient all the time :)
Thank you! :tu:

Tried selling Zebra2 to enciphered
He sent the money, and I messaged him ~30 minutes later requesting his user to transfer to. Hours later he sent an angry message about me not replying, and then proceeded to ask for a refund to paypal. He continues to claim I never messaged him when it's clearly in the thread. I refunded his money in total.

Here's the proof of that message that he claims I never sent.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/74x5iablawcaw ... phered.gif

I do not recommend trying to deal with Enciphered. He seems to be dishonest.
(Proof of refund: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k990a1knt77s8 ... refund.png )
Last edited by jdotp on Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Purchased MFM2, Microtonic & Spire from loverock01, who was always in communication while the transfers completed. Buy with confidence :tu:

Bought u-he Bazille from tibah. Quick and easy transaction. Good communication.

Sold Reverberate 2 to dandezebra.
Great buyer! Recommended.

dandezebra was a excellent buyer. I recommend him for your trades

Alex :D

Bought UVI Falcon from fatbenjamin and easy transaction from a friendly guy. Would deal with him again no problem

Sold IK Multimedia Lurssen Mastering Console to Rpagala. Good communication, fast payment. Highly recommended buyer! :tu:
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

Sold Zebra 2 to Spart420 for $95, easy and effortless transaction. Very polite and fast, would trade again!

(and to enciphered who threatened to have paypal "shut down my bank account" if I sold the software before his refund was processed by paypal...lol)

tomheavybeats is an excellent buyer! Fast, problem free, patient and friendly transaction. Highly recommended and would happily deal with again!

Many thanks.

Bought bx_subsynth from axembler, iZotope Nectar 2 and UVI Urban Suite from Tappistry, and SKnote Strip and Bus from Joethibs. All three of these sellers were a pleasure to deal with, buy with confidence!

cturner wrote:Bought Waves NLS Non-linear Summer from shidostrife. My second purchase from a very nice fellow, very attentive with his transactions. Highest recommendation. Thanks shidostrife!
Thanks! Cturner is a great buyer too :D

Bought BX subsynth from axembler! He gets a thumbs up from me :)

Sold VMR and VCC to starlingmusic. Quick transaction and communication, great buyer.

We've hit a slight roadblock in that my VMR license was purchased from another KVR member, but it wasn't officially transferred from the owner, so i couldn't transfer that to the new owner (so, even though starlingmusic has a VMR license on his iLok now, as far as Slate is concerned, that license is still registered to the person i bought my license from). Slate has assured me that the new owner wouldn't miss out on neither support nor any special offers, so it's just a minor hiccup in the grand scheme of things. I did my best to talk to Slate and to contact the original seller, but alas. Slate can't do anything just on my say so, and the original seller didn't respond to me, so i can't do anything about this either.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”