Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Got the original AIEP but that DB-33 has always been lurching.
On the other hand, could go $1 next week ;)

DB-33 sounds good enough for $10 imo.

Not the greatest VST organ, but it’s not bad. One of the best parts about it is being able to use the virtual Leslie as an effect plugin for guitars or other things.

Nah, staying with GG-Audio's Blue3 :)

Speaking of Numanoid and AIR Music's DB-33, I've been reading this thread. Seems the KVR vets think it's a bit harsh. Could be the effects?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=459029

AIR Music's Velvet (Electric Piano) is also going for $10.

Fleer wrote:Nah, staying with GG-Audio's Blue3 :)
Ever been a sale on Blue3? Pretty nice sound on that one.

Don’t think so, but it now includes a separate rotary effect.

I definitely didn't buy $80 worth of Waves stuff during the holidays but I got offered the free plug-in. Only I already have them all. Hmm. :neutral:

dzilizzi wrote:I definitely didn't buy $80 worth of Waves stuff during the holidays but I got offered the free plug-in. Only I already have them all. Hmm. :neutral:
Yep, same thing for me. I wonder if I write to them about this if they will give me something else.

dzilizzi wrote:I definitely didn't buy $80 worth of Waves stuff during the holidays but I got offered the free plug-in.
Me too! But in my case, besides the ones from Gold, that I already have, my real options were Trans-X and Electric 200, so I got the latest.

dzilizzi wrote:I definitely didn't buy $80 worth of Waves stuff during the holidays but I got offered the free plug-in. Only I already have them all. Hmm. :neutral:
Hmm... I spent some, but not $80. Unfortunately for me - I didn't get offered a free plugin... :cry:

barbecutie wrote:
Hmm... I spent some, but not $80. Unfortunately for me - I didn't get offered a free plugin... :cry:

While I actually did not buy anything from Waves recently, I did register 3 plugins I had bought last summer and fall that were worth more than $150 at the time of registration and I did receive the 2 plugin offer (one of the plugins I had paid less than $29, but it was not on sale when I registered it and was going for $99). Actual spend was around $100 for all 3 plugins from the discount plugin outlets.

telecharge wrote:Speaking of Numanoid and AIR Music's DB-33, I've been reading this thread. Seems the KVR vets think it's a bit harsh. Could be the effects?
For some reason, AIR decided it would be a good idea to overdrive the amp on the default and other presets – which gives it a pretty nasty edge. The amp is the weak part of DB-33. Turn down the input into the amp section and it gets better.

SolarAxix wrote:
barbecutie wrote:

While I actually did not buy anything from Waves recently, I did register 3 plugins I had bought last summer and fall that were worth more than $150 at the time of registration and I did receive the 2 plugin offer (one of the plugins I had paid less than $29, but it was not on sale when I registered it and was going for $99). Actual spend was around $100 for all 3 plugins from the discount plugin outlets.
That is probably it. I bought a couple of Abby Road plugins a few months ago when they were on sale and realized they weren't registered when I was adding all my new stuff. They had gone back to regular price by then. I didn't pay more than $50 for all of them.

mutantdog wrote:He got suspended then never came back.

This thread appears to be the cause: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=494306

Thank you.

I remember the thread. Insulting mods is never a good idea ... didn't realise he got suspended.

thecontrolcentre wrote:
mutantdog wrote:He got suspended then never came back.

This thread appears to be the cause: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=494306

Thank you.

I remember the thread. Insulting mods is never a good idea ... didn't realise he got suspended.
He's not suspended now though. He'll probably eventually come back. Hell, I spent almost a year away from here, not that anyone noticed LOL!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”