Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I would like to ask you - fellow KVRian's - for an advice ...

I am selling a couple of my plugins here - one of them being the UVI's OB Legacy - which requires an iLok license transfer. In the past I experienced some glitches when dealing with iLok.com - however this time the problem is on the UVI's side. I have a buyer who paid me on Sunday, I submitted the license transfer request on the same day and - just to be sure - I also notified UVI about the pending approval ... It is Tuesday now - I have submitted several support tickets to UVI since then - but have not received any response from them.

Can anyone suggest a way to reach them and expedite the process ?

p.f.

It has been a while since I did an iLok transfer through UVI, but back then it took them two days to complete it. UVI support is usually very fast but I guess that transfer requests receive a low priority. Give it another day.
freimann wrote:I would like to ask you - fellow KVRian's - for an advice ...

I am selling a couple of my plugins here - one of them being the UVI's OB Legacy - which requires an iLok license transfer. In the past I experienced some glitches when dealing with iLok.com - however this time the problem is on the UVI's side. I have a buyer who paid me on Sunday, I submitted the license transfer request on the same day and - just to be sure - I also notified UVI about the pending approval ... It is Tuesday now - I have submitted several support tickets to UVI since then - but have not received any response from them.

p.f.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Are UVI at NAMM? That could cause a delay.

mgw38 + jsp1979 - thank you for your replies ...

well - patience is a pretty rare virtue nowadays :-)

p.f.

mgw38 wrote:
dandezebra wrote:Is this needed if one owns FabFilter L1 or L2?
Needed is such a relative term. Fabfilter L2 is from December, Xenon is almost 10 years old. I have Fabfilter L2 which I use in pretty much any limiting situation. Still picked up Xenon. It has a really loyal following it seems, and at 25-ish bucks there is not much that can go wrong. :wink:
I was in the same boat, Pro-L2 is superb, I particularly like the new 'modern' style and the metering is so clear but Xenon is also great and surprisingly easy to use. In the end I bought it so I could stop demoing it and get back to something productive and it does sound slightly different. It's like having another style on L2. Do you need it with L2? No.

freimann wrote:I would like to ask you - fellow KVRian's - for an advice ...

p.f.
I did an iLok transfer with UVI last week, didn't even notify them and it completed on the second day. Not a high priority for them I guess. This stuff should be automated in 2018 but it's part of the iLok hassle.

mypetsmeagol wrote:Zero-G "Taste of the East Bundle" (Eastern Flute and Eastern Violin) for $1.99 after code BUNDLE50

https://zero-g.co.uk/collections/bundle ... ast-bundle
That's a nice deal! For less than $2, why the hell not? :D

jjj115 wrote:
mypetsmeagol wrote:Zero-G "Taste of the East Bundle" (Eastern Flute and Eastern Violin) for $1.99 after code BUNDLE50

I noticed the same deal after clicking on the link from the email I received. I was not expecting anything special, but once I saw that deal, and I jumped on it right away in case they were going to change it. All the other packs that can be used with the BUNDLE50 code were quite a bit more than $51.99.

Subscribe to Zero G and get a $15 off coupon
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Subscribe to Zero G and get a $15 off coupon
Is there a way to stack this with the bundle coupon?

mypetsmeagol wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:Subscribe to Zero G and get a $15 off coupon
Is there a way to stack this with the bundle coupon?
Doesnt look like it, I just tried

Also a minimum spend of $30
Last edited by VariKusBrainZ on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jjj115 wrote:

Totally. Thanks mypetsmeagol!
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

soundbylaura wrote:
jjj115 wrote:

Totally. Thanks mypetsmeagol!
Yes I just bought more ethnic winds.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Epic winds ;) Thanks :tu:

SKnote just announced at Gearslutz
We are activating the new website. It includes our brand new policy: "Credits".

On every purchase, 10% is given back as Credits, that can be used to fund up to 50% on any successive purchase.

But... as a starting point, we are giving to everyone a starting fund of 30% of his total amount of licenses, today's price tags! So there will be some crazy situations like who paid 9.99$ for Roundtone a few years ago and gets back almost the same amount today as Credits (and the new future version!) :D

One important point is: we are doing all the math next Jan 29th, so...

Fun: Credits will be a mean to trade work for software, too.
Im going to be one of those lucky buggers that gets a huge load of credits :D

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”