VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
robotmonkey wrote:
shonoob wrote:rip me. over a week still 0 sign of license here in Canada. :ud:
I've heard that Canada has banned import of vst plugins that have masculine words like master in their name.
Wouldn't be surprised! Probably a brilliant social justice initiative by our supreme virtue signaling zoolander prime minister.
That's what I was thinking :hihi:
No signature here!

godly wrote:I have Synthmaster by now, but don't need it anyhow since i have avenger now.
Whole other level.
Yes... but not the same price.
:D

Let's compare what is comparable.
:party:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

robotmonkey wrote:
Echoes in the Attic wrote:
robotmonkey wrote:
shonoob wrote:rip me. over a week still 0 sign of license here in Canada. :ud:
I've heard that Canada has banned import of vst plugins that have masculine words like master in their name.
Wouldn't be surprised! Probably a brilliant social justice initiative by our supreme virtue signaling zoolander prime minister.
That's what I was thinking :hihi:
Maybe a solution to this would be to have the Canada version of Synthmaster called "Synthmistress". Would definitely be cleared in countries who are offended by EVERYTHING.

Just got email from Guitar Center! Hey, they remembered my order! Hey, they're still screwed-up!
They sent a "license key" and a link to http://www.synthmaster.com/register.aspx. That page wants a registration code and it doesn't like the license key as a registration code. I am suspicious of this license key. It starts with XCHANGE-

If it works for you, please post and tell how you got it working.

Eirikur

Last edited by ghettosynth on Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eirikur wrote:Just got email from Guitar Center! Hey, they remembered my order! Hey, they're still screwed-up!
They sent a "license key" and a link to http://www.synthmaster.com/register.aspx. That page wants a registration code and it doesn't like the license key as a registration code. I am suspicious of this license key. It starts with XCHANGE-

If it works for you, please post and tell how you got it working.

Eirikur
n/m...already replied to.

We were thinking the same thing, at almost the same time.

Also got my Synthmaster yesterday, I am Canadian. Installed and working just fine.

It worked for me, today. Maybe things were not quite in place yesterday when I first tried it.

Eirikur

<delete>
<List your stupid gear here>

<delete>

<delete>

Just another thought... anybody who grabbed this for $10, just bought a cheap upgrade path to SynthMaster 3 when it is released later this year. Upgrade is going to be something like $30.

Cheers! :party:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Return to “Instruments”