Do You Produce Music for Fun or Professionally?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

well its hard to find in the wild, so its rarity gives it street value...

Not seen wild toothpaste for donkeys years come to think of it ... :ud:

experimental.crow wrote:the neighbor's dog told me to ...
"Brought to you by Texxon... because Buckwheat would've wanted it that way."

Music's one of the few things that's remained interesting, no matter my age or circumstances.
Getting paid for it doesn't hurt, but has never dictated what I decide to do.
Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

thecontrolcentre wrote:Not seen wild toothpaste for donkeys years come to think of it ... :ud:
theres a correlation between its demise and the rise of hip hop.
i suppose for rap battles, its only polite when spitting dope rhymes in each others faces, to make sure your breath is pleasant.
fresh breath makes it acceptable to disrespect another mans mothers cooking.

vurt wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:Not seen wild toothpaste for donkeys years come to think of it ... :ud:
theres a correlation between its demise and the rise of hip hop.
i suppose for rap battles, its only polite when spitting dope rhymes in each others faces, to make sure your breath is pleasant.
fresh breath makes it acceptable to disrespect another mans mothers cooking.
Thinking back on it now, when I was still doing the teaching and I recorded those tracks with the hip-hop nutters, even though they were always stoned as f**k, they had very good teeth.

vurt wrote:off topic : you need to invent a toy that teaches kids to listen to me when i tell them to "stop it!".
I might have done the opposite recently. Basically, a $10 noise-maker drum machine with multiple switchable kits and built-in speaker that is sure to have parents wanting to kill me XD
Snare drums samples: the new and improved "dither algo"

rifftrax wrote:
vurt wrote:off topic : you need to invent a toy that teaches kids to listen to me when i tell them to "stop it!".
I might have done the opposite recently. Basically, a $10 noise-maker drum machine with multiple switchable kits and built-in speaker that is sure to have parents wanting to kill me XD
when my son was little and after his mother and I divorced I use to joke that the perfect present needed adult supervision, ate batteries and made a lot of noise but most important had to be something he wanted to play with all the time :ud:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote:
rifftrax wrote:
when my son was little and after his mother and I divorced I use to joke that the perfect present needed adult supervision, ate batteries and made a lot of noise but most important had to be something he wanted to play with all the time :ud:

:lol:
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Hink wrote:
rifftrax wrote:
After my parents divorced and I stayed to live with my mom, my dad bought me my first drum set.... :troll:

Pleasure and cash. Both are fun.

rifftrax wrote:
but the hardware forum at kvr going nuts!!!! 8)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”