Latest Builds: Zebra 2.8 *beta*

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra Zebralette Zebrify

I think I found a bug in Zebrify. FMO2's FM ModDepth knob is also controlling the FM Depth knob. DOH!

Thanks... We are on it.

Another issue with Zebrify. LFO2 DepthMod Dpt is acting weird, assigning the same mod source to LFO2 FreqMod Dpt.

Hello all. Can we please with the new beta release get a option to remove the favorites and the authors from the preset browser? I like to have 1 column down when i open zebra and when i do i have a long list and have to uncheck them everytime i open zebra. Thanks in advance

I don't think that's happening. :)

Theturbinman wrote:Hello all. Can we please with the new beta release get a option to remove the favorites and the authors from the preset browser? I like to have 1 column down when i open zebra and when i do i have a long list and have to uncheck them everytime i open zebra. Thanks in advance
This helps (in the context menu of the folders panel):
On Open expand to none.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EvilDragon wrote:I don't think that's happening. :)
To bad it is. :lol: ill have my tech geek fix this for me lol

Zebra 2.8 takes way too long to load the presets on my machine...
I've even removed my antivirus software to see if it helps and it's a no-go.
I'm on Win 8.1, FL Studio 12.5. I realize this is supposed to be addressed, I just wanted to mention in this thread that I'm having an issue as well.

When there will be a new beta with preset browser fix?

Russell Grand wrote:Zebra 2.8 takes way too long to load the presets on my machine...
I'm on Win 8.1, FL Studio 12.5. I realize this is supposed to be addressed, I just wanted to mention in this thread that I'm having an issue as well.
Its so annoying...

Elektronisch wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:Zebra 2.8 takes way too long to load the presets on my machine...
Its so annoying...
That's the reason I don't upgrade to 2.8 [with RePro(x) I just HAD to]...YET.

RePro-1/5 takes WAY too long to load the presets upon first instance loading :?
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

All that is behaving much much better in the latest beta...

EvilDragon wrote:All that is behaving much much better in the latest beta...
Well then... you know what's the next question is going to be :D
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

I got a crash when opening the 2.8 plugin window in Ableton. Fixed it by restarting... Can I send you the system crash logs? Also, if you give me a hint which relevant files are cleared on a system restart I could check those the next time it happens. I cleared all Ableton files in Application support and also ~/Library/Ableton but that did not help.

wackazong wrote:I got a crash when opening the 2.8 plugin window in Ableton. Fixed it by restarting... Can I send you the system crash logs?
You can always send crash-logs to support at u-he dot com.
But we will hopefully release a new public beta soon (in the coming days), which should behave much better.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Return to “u-he”