Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Distorted Horizon wrote:Btw I bought Neutron elements from jrrshop.. I received a used license? :shock:

Was already hooked on someone else's account.
This the kind of thing that can happen from time to time. Just email them and they will sort it out.

Distorted Horizon wrote:Btw I bought Neutron elements from jrrshop.. I received a used license? :shock:

Was already hooked on someone else's account.
I had the same issue when I bought Arouser, they sent me 4 iLok licence codes until I got one that wasn't used :lol:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Nice :D

Aloha,

I haven't paid too much attention in the past to Plugin Boutique's token reward stuff and now I have 3 tokens. Anyone known if there is some worthwhile stuff on there throughout a year? Since I already have Kick 2, EZkeys and such the stuff they have now doesn't interest me.

Cheers!

dandezebra wrote:Aloha,

I haven't paid too much attention in the past to Plugin Boutique's token reward stuff and now I have 3 tokens. Anyone known if there is some worthwhile stuff on there throughout a year? Since I already have Kick 2, EZkeys and such the stuff they have now doesn't interest me.

Cheers!
You can change your tokens into virtual cash to be more flexible

emulator01 wrote:

Cheers!
I saw that too but it doesn't give that much per token... A few dollars maybe? I'm hoping for a 50% off GlitchMachines or something soon! Ha!

Aloha,
dandezebra wrote:I haven't paid too much attention in the past to Plugin Boutique's token reward stuff and now I have 3 tokens. Anyone known if there is some worthwhile stuff on there throughout a year?
Short answer from personal experience: yes. :)
It makes not much sense to cash back reward tokens IMO. Better hold and wait.

What I noticed during the last year:
  • there is a lot of variation in what's on offer,
  • the PB stuff (like Big Kick, Virtual CZ, Carbon Electra) is often on offer through reward coupons,
  • it seems to me there are "monthly stock limits" - checking back early each month often increased the list of options for me,
  • there are often quite nice offers for non-PB plugins - I see 4 out of 9 options right now and could be tempted for two (by Garritan and XLN Audio),
  • the sample packs also change every now and then, if you are after samples.
Hope that helps?

Must admit I've rarely used PB since discovering JRR Shop and Audiodeluxe, not much point getting small amounts of cashback and vouchers when it costs you often quite a bit more when you factor in VAT and you get additional discounts as well.

dandezebra wrote:
emulator01 wrote:

Cheers!
I saw that too but it doesn't give that much per token... A few dollars maybe? I'm hoping for a 50% off GlitchMachines or something soon! Ha!
Just hold your tokens.. Occasionally those give you some pretty nice discounts.

When it comes to GlitchMachines, those are dirt cheap as new so go and buy directly from www.glitchmachines.com to support Ivo :smack:

Windy23451 wrote:For $99, get Ueberschall’s Ultimate Cinematic Bundle at 86% off.

Weighing in at just over 23GB install size with a 8900+ royalty free loops and samples.

Instantly earn 2x in your Rewards Wallet when you purchase this deal

IN THIS BUNDLE ($724 value)
• Cinematic Guitar Loops
• Score FX
• Groove Shadows Elastik
• Soundscapes
• Cinematic Timeshift
• Ambient Noises

https://audioplugin.deals/
Sooooo good. I was really waiting for this to go on sale for a long time. They just updated Elastik to version 3 last year and these libraries are some of their very best. Thanks.

Flash sale on the Dekoboko凸凹FX PRO M4L device. $1 (usually $25) for the next couple of days.

https://gumroad.com/l/bnNne
Image Image Image Image

Fleer wrote:
Windy23451 wrote:For $99, get Ueberschall’s Ultimate Cinematic Bundle at 86% off.

Weighing in at just over 23GB install size with a 8900+ royalty free loops and samples.

Instantly earn 2x in your Rewards Wallet when you purchase this deal

IN THIS BUNDLE ($724 value)
• Cinematic Guitar Loops
• Score FX
• Groove Shadows Elastik
• Soundscapes
• Cinematic Timeshift
• Ambient Noises

https://audioplugin.deals/
Sooooo good. I was really waiting for this to go on sale for a long time. They just updated Elastik to version 3 last year and these libraries are some of their very best. Thanks.
Thanks for the informations. I'm looking to get it too.

Distorted Horizon wrote:
HcDoom wrote:How long does it take usually for kv331 support to transfer license/serial to a new owner?
From 10 minutes to couple of days. Though it's weekend now so may not move.
KV331 support is by far the worst company I've dealt with. I've been waiting months for support. They either A. Insult you. :dog: Call you a liar. :scared: OR Just outright ignore your questions and emails. It's a wonder how they have managed to stay in business this long. I even wrote the owner to voice my concerns and was complete ignored. *sigh* they won't be getting any more of my money.

Quite fond of KV331 actually. Great purchase and support experience. Made me quite happy and I consider SynthMaster to be one of the very best synths on my Mac. Sonic bliss, couldn’t be without it. As for support, got answers to my questions within a few hours, one day max.

Fleer wrote:Quite fond of KV331 actually. Great purchase and support experience. Made me quite happy and I consider SynthMaster to be one of the very best synths on my Mac. Sonic bliss, couldn’t be without it. As for support, got answers to my questions within a few hours, one day max.
My dealings with KV331 are similar to Fleer. Never had any problem with them.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”