How do I load my HGS (Group Buy) into Contact without being given a serial number?

Official support for: hgsounds.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

madwab wrote:I don't think Roland are much into discounting but if they ever do this one at 75% off, I'll have it.
Makes sense. :D
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

madwab wrote:You have some nice patches there. I shall spend a bit more time with the Bassline. But here's an obscurity for you. Back in 2006 I bought a VST, the SC 101, from sc develop. For years I thought I'd lost it in a hard disk failure, but found it a few weeks ago when I was clearing out my folders. In a brief side by side comparison with the Bassline, the latter has a clearer and more confident sound and it resonates *much* more like the real thing. But the SC 101 has a mono / poly switch, and the graphic is RED, just like the best SH 101s! sc develop seem to have disappeared somewhere in there.

Incidentally, Roland's SH 101 vst can be bought without a cloud sub - see https://contentstore.roland.com/aira/de ... 1481851526

...just US$145, mono only. You can choose the color, but although the red is nice, the SC 101 red is more like the real thing. I don't think Roland are much into discounting but if they ever do this one at 75% off, I'll have it.
you know I mean Bassline 101 and not the free older one they do? there's a big difference between the two. I haven't come across SC 101, looks like it's gone for good. If Roland build an authentic JD-800/990 then I will definitely sign up for the cloud for a year, I love the character of that synth :)

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”