delete my acount

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah ATN69 and i was trying to make a joke too but it turns out that next time i will better let my 7-year-old nephew check it before hitting the submit button. :lol:

Now all calm down. I love you all even the guy who think he can simply leave this place and disappear. :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:Yeah ATN69 and i was trying to make a joke too but it turns out that next time i will better let my 7-year-old nephew check it before hitting the submit button. :lol:

Now all calm down. I love you all even the guy who think he can simply leave this place and disappear. :lol:
:hihi: :hug:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Paradox : if we delete the account, the post requesting its deletion will disappear, and if there's no request to delete the account....
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

but time will have moved on, there's no feedback in this case so no paradox...?

Whatever, we'll call it a Netflix Paradox.

;)

whyterabbyt wrote:Paradox : if we delete the account, the post requesting its deletion will disappear, and if there's no request to delete the account....
Then, what's the way to do a seamless/smooth/no click loop?

nordickvr wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:Paradox : if we delete the account, the post requesting its deletion will disappear, and if there's no request to delete the account....
Then, what's the way to do a seamless/smooth/no click loop?
It depends. Are you using a host with pan-dimensional automation? If so, it should just be a question of setting up your transreality fades properly.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

murnau wrote:Yeah ATN69 and i was trying to make a joke too but it turns out that next time i will better let my 7-year-old nephew check it before hitting the submit button. :lol:
I encourage you to do that. You used i instead of I twice, and that's simply unacceptable. We have standards here... :P
murnau wrote:Now all calm down. I love you all even the guy who think he can simply leave this place and disappear. :lol:
:love: right back at ya!

:hihi:

It's a Catch-22. It's all absolutely hopeless. :P

Haha I think it took my dad 3 months to delete his fb account :oops:

murnau wrote:even the guy who think he can simply leave this place and disappear. :lol:
:lol:

This site is like Kraken.

And I was so looking forward to the OP's next half dozen posts... :cry:

rp314 wrote:And I was so looking forward to the OP's next half dozen posts... :cry:
O the moon shone bright on the mysterious ourter
And the mystery daughter
They wash their feet in soda water
Et O ces voix d'enfants, chantant dans la coupole!

ATN69 wrote:
jancivil wrote:
ATN69 wrote:
murnau wrote:
Ourter wrote:i want to delet my acount. thanks
My 7-year-old nephew writes better then you. :D
Maybe-your-7-year-old-nephew-should-teach-you-to-use-less-dashes :lol:
His hyphens are defensible and indicate a common standard of written style.

<A compound adjective is formed when two or more adjectives are joined together to modify the same noun.>
My dear Jancivil. I think you need to loosen up a bit. I just wanted to joke a little bit with Murnau and it was all innocent. I know many at KVR are employed by the language police and therefore I tend to Google and check my writing before posting. God forbid you make any written misstakes at KVR :D I am Swedish by birth and I am sure I make many misstakes when writing in English but I bet my English is better than your Swedish anyway :hihi:
My need for the Swedish language is satisfied entirely here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8OL04fuGsw&t=6402s

Return to “Site Stuff”