Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

machinesworking wrote:Owning a lot of gear by them and only being eligible for "anyone whose purchased an item of $99 or more" is BS to me, and that scenario plays itself out far too often.
I believe you qualify as long as you own something that normally sells for $99 or more, even if you paid a much lower sale price for it.

axb312 wrote:
Fleer wrote:
mgw38 wrote:
JerGoertz wrote:Anyone here have any experience with Realidrums by Realitone (currently on sale at VSTBuzz)? If I have BFD 3, the NI drumkits, etc., do these offer anything compelling?
Realitone puts out some immensly clever libraries. Inho the Realivox Blue library produces better results than any Vocaloid while having almost the same flexibility. Realitone really excells in creating things that sound „real“ or „human“. I would expect that is true for Realidrums as well.
I concur. Blue and Ladies are some of the best vocal libraries available. Love and cherish them.
Ladies has 5 singers, for me is more versatile than Blue because you have different tones, but I don't have Blue.
Cheers.

Is the Ladies or Blue on sale - or are you just chatting of these, because of, er...

Harry_HH wrote:Is the Ladies or Blue on sale - or are you just chatting of these, because of, er...
Turns out they actually are. :lol: There is a March special on the Realitones site.

Blue has a wordbuilder, which is really the ingenious part. Ladies doesn’t. As much as I like Ladies, Blue is better.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

OK - it says somewhere that all the Realitones will be on sale this month?
If the -70 % continues, most likely purchase.

Owning a lot of gear by them and only being eligible for "anyone whose purchased an item of $99 or more" is BS to me, and that scenario plays itself out far too often.
I completely agree. They're basically teaching me that I was stupid for ever having bought all the additional items I did with them even when on sale. Basically this means I should have just bought ONE $99 item and then waited for them to come out with this sale and I could have had the newest Total Studio Max for super cheap.

Instead, I've spent close to 2x or 3x that price already and even though I own 85% of TS Max already, I get NO CREDIT for it. Zero.

I wrote to them this week and asked what the difference was between TS1 Max and TS2 Max. Basically Modo bass, Lurssen Mastering and Syntronik.

I already own Lurssen and Syntronik. So I said I'd be interested in buying TS Max 1 currently on offer for $249 to me if I could get TS2 Max for only an additional $50 over that. He said "the best I can do is offer you this 25% coupon".... Rubbish. I'll keep my money and probably give up on IK now too.

They just don't get it. No one seems to understand the concept of "Customer Loyalty". Slate burned the last bridge with me during their last "customer loyalty" campaign that was basically exactly the opposite. And then was completely unwilling to work with me to keep me happy. I've cut all ties with them. Sad too because I was about to purchase the remaining plugins I didn't yet have, which was most of them, along with their microphone system and their drum head unit. Not now... They couldn't be bothered to reason with me, I can't be bothered to keep buying when they showed they didn't care about me even a little.

Looks like I'll probably end my relationship with IK right now too. They also don't want to discuss it. Can't be bothered it seems. Well, guess what? Me neither. There's just too many others with more interest in my money to bother with companies that are clueless.

Harry_HH wrote:OK - it says somewhere that all the Realitones will be on sale this month?
Just go to realitone.com
They have everything 25% off, which is as far as they usually go on their own site.

mgw38 wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:OK - it says somewhere that all the Realitones will be on sale this month?
Just go to realitone.com
They have everything 25% off, which is as far as they usually go on their own site.
I´ve seen -50 % in their own site, e.g. on season sales, several times.
I wont pull the trigger before - 70 % on Ladies, which their drum kit seems to be at the moment.

Harry_HH wrote:
mgw38 wrote:
Just go to realitone.com
I´ve seen -50 % in their own site, e.g. on season sales, several times.
I wont pull the trigger before - 70 % on Ladies, which their drum kit seems to be at the moment.
50% is rare, but it happens. Ladies was on APD exactly a year ago.

I have to agree about realitone ladies. I bought that on sale last year and am VERY impressed with their sound quality and realism. These guys have a special magic sauce yet aren't as popular as they should be. Also saw a great review on their drums a few months ago and they guy was right. It's a very very good sounding drum kit. And I own every drum brand out there now except this one. Going to get it on sale for $99.

Also, good to see output finally discounting. I was NEVER going to buy their stuff if they kept their crazy high prices. It was just silly. But good on them. Nice to see up to a 57% discount over at NI right now. Still going to wait for an everything package though at like 70% off eventually.

Also waiting for BF for Kilohearts The Works to come back down in price again. Going to skip the audioplugin.deals $99 deal as it is just missing too much still to bother.

Going to jump into the hgsounds.com GB and their second $15 offer on the 1st before the GB closes out. Good deal.

Also going to get Eclipse for $60 at vstbuzz. I love those moving soundscapes/pad type generators. Easy creativity right there.

I might grab a few low dollar items at pluginboutique. Like the $9 delay and maybe that $13 multi-effect Axis.

Still have my $50 coupon for plugin alliance. Seems like they've lost all competitive interest. Ah well. Their loss. Let me know if you have something of value you want to offer in trade to me for it. I already gave away three items this last month here for free. Now looking for value in return if you have something. (Got a Biotek license for me? Let's trade.) Doubt PA will offer anything interesting this month as they lost interest the last two months. Their loss... My money will go elsewhere where there are more compelling discounts.

Hi Rational, please forgive me if I am crossing a line here but what happened to the red pill?

You can get Realivox Blue for $79.95 if you have the rewards dollars at Audioplugin.deals. Price starts at $119.95, which is still a good deal.

https://audioplugin.deals/realivox-blue-realitone/
Last edited by dzilizzi on Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mgw38 wrote:Hi Rational, please forgive me if I am crossing a line here but what happened to the red pill?
LOL! I was thinking the same thing..... :hihi: :hihi: :dog:

It is hard to stay away.... Just one more deal... Didn't someone try to start a 12-step group on this?

mgw38 wrote:Hi Rational, please forgive me if I am crossing a line here but what happened to the red pill?
Without going all HPC in here, the whole red pill thing has gotten overrun by paranoia and conspiracy theories. The bitching on this forum about copy protection can be quite relaxing in comparison.

Unless George Soros buys iLok or Steinberg, that is. ;)

Rational wrote:
Owning a lot of gear by them and only being eligible for "anyone whose purchased an item of $99 or more" is BS to me, and that scenario plays itself out far too often.
I completely agree. They're basically teaching me that I was stupid for ever having bought all the additional items I did with them even when on sale. Basically this means I should have just bought ONE $99 item and then waited for them to come out with this sale and I could have had the newest Total Studio Max for super cheap.

Instead, I've spent close to 2x or 3x that price already and even though I own 85% of TS Max already, I get NO CREDIT for it. Zero.

I wrote to them this week and asked what the difference was between TS1 Max and TS2 Max. Basically Modo bass, Lurssen Mastering and Syntronik.

I already own Lurssen and Syntronik. So I said I'd be interested in buying TS Max 1 currently on offer for $249 to me if I could get TS2 Max for only an additional $50 over that. He said "the best I can do is offer you this 25% coupon".... Rubbish. I'll keep my money and probably give up on IK now too.

They just don't get it. No one seems to understand the concept of "Customer Loyalty". Slate burned the last bridge with me during their last "customer loyalty" campaign that was basically exactly the opposite. And then was completely unwilling to work with me to keep me happy. I've cut all ties with them. Sad too because I was about to purchase the remaining plugins I didn't yet have, which was most of them, along with their microphone system and their drum head unit. Not now... They couldn't be bothered to reason with me, I can't be bothered to keep buying when they showed they didn't care about me even a little.

Looks like I'll probably end my relationship with IK right now too. They also don't want to discuss it. Can't be bothered it seems. Well, guess what? Me neither. There's just too many others with more interest in my money to bother with companies that are clueless.
Love their stuff but hate their sales policies. Some were denied an upgrade price with Ampeg 1 to 2 because they got v1 free. Also great credits are a waste of money or have too many restrictions. Sure they are purchased at a discount but you are also giving a developer money up front. Despite all of the explanations given by Peter on this forum it still doesn't remove the anger by a purchaser. Usually is takes a group buy for something similar to temporarily remove that bitterness. They make great stuff though.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”