String, Sequent, and Aspect for Windows bug-fix updates

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for the fast reply. My Linux distro is Debian Stretch 64-bit. I will check the plugin on another computer later. I also own Shift v2 and Sequent. They don't have this problem.

Oh, that's interesting, because I believe they are using - more or less - the same framework version. Thanks for the additional information; that'll surely help track this down.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

The problem could be not specific to Loomer. I'm sporadically getting empty (transparent) windows for many VSTs on Linux under Compiz.

It's not a compositor/transparency problem. I don't use Compiz. I'm using XFCE with the builtin compositor. The problem still exists when I disable the XFCE compositor. The plugin GUI has no size at all and when I resize the window frame the window content is just empty. Here are some screenshots.

Is there any particular pattern to when it does and does not seem to show the UI? For example, does it occur when other plug-ins are also loaded, or when it is the only instantiated plug-in?
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Sorry, I haven't noticed any particular pattern so far.

Once an interface refuses to open, will it then never open for that instance? Essentially, what I'm asking is: will succeeding attempts to open the UI on same instance eventually cause the UI to be shown; or, once its in this state, will the UI never open for a specific instance?

Return to “Loomer”