Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

With all the recent changes to Plugin Alliance vouchers recently, does anyone know if you can still use multiple vouchers in a month?

protooler wrote:With all the recent changes to Plugin Alliance vouchers recently, does anyone know if you can still use multiple vouchers in a month?
While I've not tried it, their email with the voucher has the following sentence at the bottom of the email:
Plugin Alliance April Voucher e-mail wrote: *Each account will only be able to use one voucher per tier.
That would seem to mean that you should still be able to use different tiers of vouchers (e.g. $25, $35, $50, $75).

I couldn't upgrade my BeatSkillz Bollywood Maharaja Drums to 2.....
I bought mine from JRRshop. So if you buy from Pluginboutique etc, 3rd party too?
Below is the email they sent back.

Hi (my name),

we do not register third-party purchases in our database anymore.

Thanks and let us know how we can assist you further.

Regards,
-
Bharat Singh
Product, Artist Relations, and Support Manager
Beatskillz

Nocturnal909 wrote:I couldn't upgrade my BeatSkillz Bollywood Maharaja Drums to 2.....
I bought mine from JRRshop. So if you buy from Pluginboutique etc, 3rd party too?

Hi (my name),

Regards,
-
Bharat Singh
Beatskillz
That is some Slammin' customer support, DAWG!

Nocturnal909 wrote:I couldn't upgrade my BeatSkillz Bollywood Maharaja Drums to 2.....

Hi (my name),

Regards,
-
Bharat Singh
Beatskillz
This was my first customer experience with Beatskillz too. I bought a secondhand license here in the Buy & Sell and Beatskillz didn't want anything to do with it. You had to have an account on the website to even get access to the installer download - and you could only get that through purchasing on the website. So literally they were like "get the other guy to send you the installer - bye!". But what happens when you update the plugin, how will I get the installer if you have no record/account of me owning the plugin?

Must be that world famous Indian customer service :clap:

I got same E-mail after PB purchase

Haha! Well, that clinches it for me. I won't buy anything from them until they up their game. This just proves to me they're a 5th tier player who isn't serious about their business. Which as I said is reflected in their cheezy naming choices. This confirms the cheezyness isn't limited just to their poor taste.

Rational wrote:
Haha! Well, that clinches it for me. I won't buy anything from them until they up their game. This just proves to me they're a 5th tier player who isn't serious about their business. Which as I said is reflected in their cheezy naming choices. This confirms the cheezyness isn't limited just to their poor taste.
Spot on! I'm with you there. Bad naming reflects a lack of seriousness and it's a red flag for me also.

When did Tal Sampler last go on sale?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

dandezebra wrote:I got same E-mail after PB purchase
PluginBoutique takes care of updates if any.
Smooth sailing on everything I bought from them.

Fleer wrote:
Same experience here.

Though I agree with the sentiments ITT. The fact that he refuses to directly support licenses purchased from third party sites is pretty ridiculous. I’ve got both of the Maharaja drums and they’re great-sounding samples, imo. I just only buy his stuff on deep discount.
Last edited by Tappistry on Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

+1 :)

v1o wrote:When did Tal Sampler last go on sale?
They had a 40% off sale on Black Friday (late November 2017). I think that was the last one.

Tappistry wrote:
Fleer wrote:
Same experience here.

Though I agree with the sentiments ITT. The fact that he refuses to directly support licenses purchased from third party sites is pretty ridiculous. I’ve got both of the Maharaja drums and they’re great-sounding samples, imo. I just only buy his stuff on deep discount.
I had the same experience when I bought Maharaja drums 1 (I have the second one, now, too--also third-party on deep discount). What surprises me is not that it's non-existent customer service, it's incredibly inept marketing. Who are your #1 potential customers to target for new products? Your already existing customers! They have no way to build and market to a database of existing customers because they won't register them. They're simply throwing potential earnings away. Goofballs.

KeithAdv wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
Fleer wrote:
Same experience here.

I had the same experience when I bought Maharaja drums 1 (I have the second one, now, too--also third-party on deep discount). What surprises me is not that it's non-existent customer service, it's incredibly inept marketing. Who are your #1 potential customers to target for new products? Your already existing customers! They have no way to build and market to a database of existing customers because they won't register them. They're simply throwing potential earnings away. Goofballs.
:o I was looking for Mahraja drums 2 , but i think i will stay far from this dev , just like i do for KV331 (pretty similar problem)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”