Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Still pretty much in favor of KK Mk1, as those Maschine buttons on Mk2 do nothing for me.

Fleer wrote:Still pretty much in favor of KK Mk1, as those Maschine buttons on Mk2 do nothing for me.
I'm sure there are Mk1's floating around as well. The Mk2's came out ... last year? I'm sure people ponied up the cash to upgrade.

I'm not sure this is a bargain, but NI emailed a crossgrade offer for Kontakt 5 for $249.

$150 off because I own a crossgradable player product. They forgot to check that I also own Kontakt 5. :dog:

dzilizzi wrote:I'm not sure this is a bargain, but NI emailed a crossgrade offer for Kontakt 5 for $249.

$150 off because I own a crossgradable player product. They forgot to check that I also own Kontakt 5. :dog:
Isn't $250 the standard crossgrade price? And it goes down to $125 during summer/BF sales.

DrMEM wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:I'm not sure this is a bargain, but NI emailed a crossgrade offer for Kontakt 5 for $249.

Isn't $250 the standard crossgrade price? And it goes down to $125 during summer/BF sales.
Correct

And some inexpensive third-party libraries make you eligible for the upgrade, as I found out. A $30 purchase of Phaedra let me into the crossgrade path. :D

If anyone has a spare presonus waves voucher, please let me know, I'd love to use it :hug:

zakufan wrote:If anyone has a spare presonus waves voucher, please let me know, I'd love to use it :hug:
i share a presonus waves voucher , just check my post and use it if it hasn't be already used.

Anyone have a Goodhertz referral code they'd like to pass along? $10 is $10, I guess. :D

Tappistry wrote:Anyone have a Goodhertz referral code they'd like to pass along? $10 is $10, I guess. :D
Check your PM, thx :D

Tappistry wrote:
DrMEM wrote:

Correct

And some inexpensive third-party libraries make you eligible for the upgrade, as I found out. A $30 purchase of Phaedra let me into the crossgrade path. :D
For some NI stuff even the free DrumMicA makes you eligible. Worth giving a try :wink:

zakufan wrote:If anyone has a spare presonus waves voucher, please let me know, I'd love to use it :hug:
It was valid until April 22nd...

Tappistry wrote:
DrMEM wrote:

Correct

Yeah, I didn't think it was much of a deal, which is why I didn't post it on the main deals thread.

LOL! But they were sure trying to make it sound like a great deal in the email.

jsp1979 wrote:
v1o wrote:When did Tal Sampler last go on sale?
They had a 40% off sale on Black Friday (late November 2017). I think that was the last one.
I dunno how I missed it! Guess I will have to wait till November.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

I was wondering if people have issues with the rar files that VSTBuzz/AudioBundleDeals provides.

I was unable to un-rar the last two purchases I made. I re-downloaded multiple times and used probably half a dozen un-rar utilities. No success. I'm on a Mac.

The last time this happened to me the original developer of the library told me that VSTBuzz had been re-packaging his library and that this repackaged library created issues for most Mac and many Windows users. Apparently they use a rar tool that does not play nice. Back then, VSTBuzz allowed me to access the library in a single file which worked.

This time, however, they left me hanging completely. All I currently have is a set of rar files that is un-un-rar-able. And all that their support is sending me is one "use another un-rar tool" message after another. I have 30 years experience as an IT professional and I am completely stymied.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

What tools have you used to unrar? They might be using RAR5 format. IIRC, the Keka (un)archiver can extract these.
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”