TAL Mod

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TAL-Mod The Shining Stars Soundset

fluffy_little_something wrote:That's what I said 8)
Yes, it is what you said, Fluffy.
:)

The essential is to be understood. No need to be extremely precise for that (as long as it doesn't lead to something totally different or to the inverse :hihi: ). So how you said (wrote) it was enough to be understood.
:tu:

Here are the numerous ways to say thank you in French. I start the video at the one you had chosen:

https://youtu.be/31x2dpF_UFg?t=1m6s

:party:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Walddorf Q nostalgia

Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

^ Nice
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

share your Tal-Mod color scheme!
heres mine! :party:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

BlackWinny wrote:Yes, it is what you said, Fluffy.

The essential is to be understood. No need to be extremely precise for that (as long as it doesn't lead to something totally different or to the inverse :hihi: ). So how you said (wrote) it was enough to be understood.

Here are the numerous ways to say thank you in French. I start the video at the one you had chosen:

Wee wee wee :hihi:
I think I'll just stick with Portuguese instead :hihi:

fluffy_little_something wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:Yes, it is what you said, Fluffy.

Wee wee wee :hihi:
I think I'll just stick with Portuguese instead :hihi:
The essential is to know English... and the language of the country we live in.
:D
Last edited by BlackWinny on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Nice colours gentleclockdivider and layzer :tu:

I like the light blue one (the default that first installed with) and currently I use this one:
TAL-Mod_Light Purple-red.jpg
TAL-Mod_Light Purple-red-Detail.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tadaaa and here is my colour scheme :)

Some nice skins :)
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

i dont' understand the layout with those ADSRs squished together and the LFO's and TAL-MOD title box getting way more space. Why not put the ADSRs on the right side with the three bigger boxes and the TAL-MOD title/readout box all the way to the left in the AMP ADSR box with the two lfo's in the other two ADSR boxes?

I've noticed when the chorus is enabled there is an automatic gain reduction , even more so when 2 stages are activated .
I've compared with tal Chorus LX effect ( 50/50 dry wet ) as on the oiginal juno
First stage enabled a gain reduction of -5db ( thank you klanghelm vu ) , both stages -10db gain reduction
Originaly on the juno the chorus is 50/50 dry wet ( stationary )
Just wanted to share
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote:I've noticed when the chorus is enabled there is an automatic gain reduction , even more so when 2 stages are activated .
I've compared with tal Chorus LX effect ( 50/50 dry wet ) as on the oiginal juno
First stage enabled a gain reduction of -5db ( thank you klanghelm vu ) , both stages -10db gain reduction
Originaly on the juno the chorus is 50/50 dry wet ( stationary )
Just wanted to share
Yes. It's similar with the delay and other effects. The serial topology is at use there :)
Just to remind people that if a preset happens to have a too weak volume in the end, you can always raise it by using the +1/+2 modulators applied to the global gain parameter.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

the bug of the sequencer is not fixed ! :x
create an instrument track = > load vst version of tal mod
=> adjust the sequencer / duplicate the tracks => bug...
Last edited by hivkorn on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hivkorn wrote:the bug of the sequencer is not fixed ! :x

you reported it to him?
rsp
sound sculptist

i reported here but now you tell me i will send him a mail.

Return to “Instruments”