Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Lush-101 to barbecutie. Excellent buyer, quick and clear communication. Perfect transaction all around.

Hi All.

I purchased D16 Lush-101 from crowsbelikecaw. Awesome kvr seller! Flawless transaction. I highly recommend him. :tu:

Thanks.

BBC

Bought Soundtoys 5 from inkling - great seller and easy to deal with, iLok transfer was instant.

Purchased Air Strike 2 from ori9inal. Quick, painless operation, many thanks for a good deal.

Traded some stuff with dune_rave: smooth and trustworthy transaction, recommended!

Bought some really cool stuff from dynar for a very cool price. dynar was super cool to deal with; lightning quick and exquisitely pleasant. I recommend this righteously cool dude/dudette. 8)
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

0degree wrote:Bought Waves Metafilter from db3. Super fast and smooth transaction, definitely recommended. Thanks again! :party:
Pleasure doing business with you too 0degree. Big thumbs :tu:

Reacquired myself with Sylenth thanks to Humerus. Excellent comms throughout fiddly LennarDigital transfer process. Big thumbs :tu:

Thanks for a smooth transaction! db3 is legit for sure!

Tj Shredder wrote:quincy made me happy...
All good from my end - thanks!

Bought two Plugin Alliance items from axembler, quick response and no problems :-)

There was one more transaction with axembler - very decent person, thanks! :tu: :hug:

Bought Studio One 3 Pro from deadlycontent434 .
Very smooth transaction. Thanks!

Huge thumbs up to axembler! :tu: You are the man!!! :D

Bought Battery 3 from aMake, really nice and quick communication. Thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”