Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just checked my iZoptope account and two of the offers listed have expired. When i add them to my cart the price is higher than the special red promo offer.

Their reputation was pretty poor a few years back but many on here were willing to give them a second chance when the first MPB came out, they've since managed to piss a lot of their customers off again. I've all but given up on them which is a shame cos they make good stuff.

Hi Uncle E or anybody.... Is it possible to purchase the $49 upgrade to the Izotope Vocal Synth 2 separately from the Creative bundle?

Greenstorm33 wrote: I don't think they know who owns O8/N2 either if you bought it from a reseller. It comes as two separate serials and they keep trying to sell me Ozone Advanced even though I already own it. I also received upgrade offers from Alloy (which I don't own) to Neutron and from Ozone 1-7 (which I don't own) to 8/8adv. So I don't think they really have any idea what anyone owns.
Given that you have to authorise the products with them, even if you do purchase from a 3rd party, they have details of exactly which products you own, and you can see them all listed on your account page.

Tappistry wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:
shonky wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:Perhaps you should look into your iZotope account and check which upgrade vouchers you have...
I wouldn't bother, I have Music Production Bundle 2, which came with the original Vocalsynth, and bought Breaktweaker, Iris 2 and Trash 2 separately, and got DDelay for nowt when it was first released but I see upgrade options to Creative Suite from the Creative Bundle which I don't own, alongside plenty of other upgrades I can't take advantage of as I upgraded from Neutron to MBP2.

Given that they have a record of all the individual and bundle purchases, why can't they just send you upgrade options relevant to those purchases, and then make those upgrade paths somewhat more comprehensible, it's just a mess as it stands now.
This! I have all sorts of options I can't use on my account. And few options I am interested in. But I have Nectar Production Suite and am thinking since I can't see using a vocoder or talkbox, this is pretty useless. Anyone try it out yet? I saw something about harmony that looks interesting, but not sure if it adds much to what I have
iZotope marketing is really stupid/lazy, they don´t bother to use the information what they have about the client´s situation, and tailor the messages according to that. This is just lazynes, they think they save money, but in fact they loose business by using mass marketing in stead of target marketing.
The best targeted deals have been in JRR, e.g. I upgrade my MPB2 to the MPS, and accordingly there is now to the MPS owners tailored offer about the VocalSynth2.
Best option is to follow the vendor/dealer marketing.

iZotope is not the only big developer, who doesn´t care to use their customer data for tailoring their messages/marketing, this kind of stupidity of surprizingly common. :dog:
This is true. JRR is almost always going to have a better price than most for iZotope stuff, and his marketing is going to be easier to discern.
AFAIK the iZotope update specials are not available for EU citizens (perhaps because of this damn VAT rip off)...

Any third party action on that 10-day Heavyocity sale?

Audio Plugin Deals wrote:For just $29.99, get Voyager Drums by Best Service. Normally valued at $99, you can now get it an amazing 69% off for a limited time only!

Weighing in at 4.5GB, Voyager Drums is a standalone VST that delivers punchy and powerful sounds perfect for Pop, Rock, Jazz and Funk productions.

Also included is the Best Service Engine 2 which provides a beautiful easy to use interface and allows easy access to all real-time performance parameters.

As an extra, you also get the Engine Artists Library which contains 16 full working demo libraries for the Best Service 2 Engine. Truly an amazing deal at this price point!

Deal Page URL: https://audioplugin.deals/the-deal/

Deal ends June 6th, you don't want to miss this!
This will be my first Best Service Engine library!

Uncle E wrote:If anyone bought VocalSynth from JRR Shop earlier this month and qualifies for the lower priced $49, $79, or $99 upgrades/crossgrades, please PM me and I'll get you taken care of.
Thanks for the adjustment, Uncle E!

That is how you develop loyal customers! :party:
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Fleer wrote:Any third party action on that 10-day Heavyocity sale?
Bestservice has it. And they now have a bonus point program they call BestCoin. Worth a look.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

I'm a bit disappointed at the Izotope upgrade pricing for vocalsynth 2. I have a lot of their products including the music production bundle 2, but that does not count even though the music production suite counts. I am not sure if I qualify for the vocalsynth to vocalsynth 2 upgrade as that was part of the music bundle 2 and not on its own. The shop gives me no discount at all even though I should get the $99 crossgrade from any Izotope product.
$49 I can afford and it is worth that tome probably ,but more than that and I will just wait for secondhand copies or not bother. Mainly though, as others have pointed out, their website integration is terrible and makes considering a purchase more of a trial than it should be.

woggle wrote:I'm a bit disappointed at the Izotope upgrade pricing for vocalsynth 2. I have a lot of their products including the music production bundle 2, but that does not count even though the music production suite counts. I am not sure if I qualify for the vocalsynth to vocalsynth 2 upgrade as that was part of the music bundle 2 and not on its own. The shop gives me no discount at all even though I should get the $99 crossgrade from any Izotope product.
$49 I can afford and it is worth that tome probably ,but more than that and I will just wait for secondhand copies or not bother.
I think Izotope's website isn't up to the complexity of dealing with the various upgrade paths. I've got a bunch of vouchers that bear little relationship to what I can upgrade to. I'd email their support and check – and then buy the relevant upgrade from a reseller, such as JRR. I believe MPB2 should quality for the same upgrade as MPS - they've just created a bit more confusion with the change in name.

In fact the last email I got from Izotope actually links to the Audiodeluxe shop.

soundbylaura wrote:50% off ProjectSAM Symphobia Series until June 2

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/s ... ffer-2018/

Sadly I already have all of these and not at those prices. :x
I might jump on this deal. I was thinking that it would be in the $500 range, but at US$ 289.00 for each of the Symphobia libraries (1-3), that's pretty good in my opinion. Looks like I missed the memo in 2016 when ProjectSAM Symphobia Series pricing changed:
https://www.kvraudio.com/news/projectsa ... trol-32626

It also looks like the regular pricing has not been updated on KVR for Symphobia 2 and 3 (Symphobia 1 is not in the products database):

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/sympho ... projectsam --> Price (MSRP) €749 / $999 --> New 2016 Pricing €499,00 / $549.00
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/sympho ... projectsam --> Price (MSRP) €849 / $1,099 --> New 2016 Pricing €499,00 / $549.00

(Interestingly, the sale isn't quite 50% since that would mean that each of the Symphobia libraries (1-3) would be $249 each and not $289.)

Deleted (Sorry, didn't know :? )
Last edited by Gotacki on Fri May 25, 2018 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gotacki

It looks like Symphobia's regular deals are around 25%? This is like Albion for me, which I also don't have. As a hobbyist with too much stuff and who just bought HO Diamond, what does it add? The review run throughs sound really good, but I think I can make those sounds from stuff I already have.

Gamma-UT wrote:
woggle wrote:I'm a bit disappointed at the Izotope upgrade pricing for vocalsynth 2. I have a lot of their products including the music production bundle 2, but that does not count even though the music production suite counts. I am not sure if I qualify for the vocalsynth to vocalsynth 2 upgrade as that was part of the music bundle 2 and not on its own. The shop gives me no discount at all even though I should get the $99 crossgrade from any Izotope product.
$49 I can afford and it is worth that tome probably ,but more than that and I will just wait for secondhand copies or not bother.
I think Izotope's website isn't up to the complexity of dealing with the various upgrade paths. I've got a bunch of vouchers that bear little relationship to what I can upgrade to. I'd email their support and check – and then buy the relevant upgrade from a reseller, such as JRR. I believe MPB2 should quality for the same upgrade as MPS - they've just created a bit more confusion with the change in name.

In fact the last email I got from Izotope actually links to the Audiodeluxe shop.
thanks, I ve emailed them now

Gotacki wrote:Hi,

If someone wants to buy his firsts Melda Plugin, here is a 20% coupon - MELDA(XXXXXXXX) (can be added to other discount, as far as I know)
(Only usable by new customers)
Sorry, but that's an affiliate code, and those are banned here.

Please delete it, for your soul is in mortal peril as long as it stays up.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”