Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

woggle wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:Hi Eric,

I notice Polyverse just announced a summer sale.

Do you know if there is an upgrade to the full bundle available? I’m looking to upgrade from iWish.

I did ask them direct but they didn’t reply but maybe this is something you offer though.
be interested how you go - I have gatekeeper. How do you find iWish? Manipulator looks pretty good as well
Is the interface for Gatekeeper resizable? I've been trying to discern that from the screenshots, but it doesn't appear so ...

Tappistry wrote:
woggle wrote:

Do you know if there is an upgrade to the full bundle available? I’m looking to upgrade from iWish.

I did ask them direct but they didn’t reply but maybe this is something you offer though.
be interested how you go - I have gatekeeper. How do you find iWish? Manipulator looks pretty good as well
Is the interface for Gatekeeper resizable? I've been trying to discern that from the screenshots, but it doesn't appear so ...
It’s a big GUI.

Feelshallright wrote: You should contact Izotope. I wrote to them a couple of weeks ago about the Vocalsynth 2 upgrade, they told me to wait for the release. That's when I found out yesterday that I got a free upgrade to Creative Suite. I already had MPB 1, upgraded to MPB 2, then upgraded to O8N2 bundle. I already owned some of the products of the Creative Suite.
I own everything you do, advanced everything, I'm only missing one component of the CreativeSuite, been an iZotope user for years, blahblahblah... I wrote to them and they told me I can upgrade to Creative Suite for $199 (Stutter and VocalSynth2).
Not only this is not worthy, but also I feel absolutely disrespected. I'm ready to put my entire account for sale. Not to talk about the insane amount of poorly targeted email ("upgrade to this product that you already own"). In my account you can access coupons for products I already own (a list of 20 -TWENTY- possible upgrades I already have, for which I keep getting a $#¡tload of emails every week).Their customer support is quick and responsive but man... this is way too frustrating. Sorry but I'm done with iZotope until they clean up their mess.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

I own everything you do, advanced everything, I'm only missing one component of the CreativeSuite, been an iZotope user for years, blahblahblah... I wrote to them and they told me I can upgrade to Creative Suite for $199 (Stutter and VocalSynth2).
[/quote]

Yep. Same for me- own it all except VocalSynth. Their "offer" was the $199 upgrade I already had in my account. :x :evil:
Homebrew MSI Ryzen 3700x 32G RAM 4.5 Ghz, Win 10 Pro 22H2, Focusrite 2i2 v3 i/o, Komplete S49, Ableton Live 12, FL 21, Studio One

bharris22 wrote:Does anyone know when the Synapse Audio sale on The Legend ends?
Email only said "end of May sale".
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

simmo75 wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
woggle wrote:

It’s a big GUI.
It appears so! I Wish :hihi: they offered demos on their website.

mgw38 wrote:
bharris22 wrote:Does anyone know when the Synapse Audio sale on The Legend ends?
Email only said "end of May sale".
Thanks!

Tappistry wrote:
simmo75 wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
woggle wrote:

It’s a big GUI.
Nice :lol:
You’re a real word Manipulator!

simmo75 wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
simmo75 wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
woggle wrote:

It’s a big GUI.
Nice :lol:
You’re a real word Manipulator!
*They do have demos, I downloaded the gate demo yesterday. I believe they’re under support downloads.
*I wish is the only one without a demo currently...
Last edited by pekbro on Sat May 26, 2018 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Uncle E wrote:Unfortunately, we are not able to sell Polyverse Bundle Upgrades.
Ok no problem. Thanks for checking.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Looking for advice on my izotope situation. I actually purchased the music production bundle 2 from jrrshop a while ago, but have not yet registered it. I see some of the products have been upgraded like neutron, ozone, and now VocalSynth. If I register my bundle now, would I get automatic upgrades to the latest versions of the software? Or would it now be best to wait and hope they come out with a music production bundle 3 with some sort of grace period upgrade?
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

LGK_Dude wrote:Looking for advice on my izotope situation. I actually purchased the music production bundle 2 from jrrshop a while ago, but have not yet registered it. I see some of the products have been upgraded like neutron, ozone, and now VocalSynth. If I register my bundle now, would I get automatic upgrades to the latest versions of the software? Or would it now be best to wait and hope they come out with a music production bundle 3 with some sort of grace period upgrade?
It looks like Ozone 8, Neutron 2, and Music Production Suite were all released on October 5 of last year, while RX 6 was released April 20 of last year. Maybe you could wait for new versions of any of those if you don't need what's currently in it right away?

Uncle E wrote:
LGK_Dude wrote:Looking for advice on my izotope situation. I actually purchased the music production bundle 2 from jrrshop a while ago, but have not yet registered it. I see some of the products have been upgraded like neutron, ozone, and now VocalSynth. If I register my bundle now, would I get automatic upgrades to the latest versions of the software? Or would it now be best to wait and hope they come out with a music production bundle 3 with some sort of grace period upgrade?
It looks like Ozone 8, Neutron 2, and Music Production Suite were all released on October 5 of last year, while RX 6 was released April 20 of last year. Maybe you could wait for new versions of any of those if you don't need what's currently in it right away?
Yeah, that Makes sense, but I was unsure if izotope does “grace period upgrades” if you register older products. I guess they do?
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

I do not know if they will give you the latest version. My guess is they would since Music Production Bundles don't exist anymore.

Really annoyed with all the privacy policy update emails I've been receiving. I get like 15 a day. Only one I wasn't annoyed with was Sonic Academy, who promised a 30% voucher if I click on the update link. Kick 2 beckons methinks, but what I really need is a Stereo Mix>Stems extractor so I can remix some old favourites. Any suggestions better than Melodyne Editor? I have till end of the month to decide, when Melodyne goes back to full price.
But also lusting for that Maschine Jam + 7 Expansions. It's either Melodyne or Maschine. Not both. Is there a Reaktor module out there can do what Melodyne does?

Do you vendors find that you get more sales during Idol season? Katy, please make Snow White a permanent thing, as you look like Ellen with short blonde hair. Ellen makes my balls recede. You don't look like Miley at all!!! [Sorry, about that KVR members]
I find I'm more inclined to get back into this old hobby during Idol season, until a couple of months after it. Then the passion fades abruptly, and I'm back into RPG-gaming or other hobbies. EOFY sales can drain my wallet though.

Right now Vivid Sydney has begun, so I'm going to have to take some footage! Please be awesome this year. Please be awesome this year!
Last edited by meldavid on Sat May 26, 2018 10:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”