How do you even load an .smpr preset?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's easy enough to save a Synthmaster preset by using the Save button, but it only allows me to load "init preset", "default", or "random", or a bunch of templates.

Am I just dense or does this software lack this pretty basic function?

I am sure you figured it out by now, but see:

Thanks. I figured I have to manually find that preset folder and drop the file in there somewhere. Really the process could be made a bit easier for us who like to store the presets in a different folder.

And maybe an import preset (not just bank) function in the right-click menu in the preset browser and the top bar menu. Pretty standard features that are sadly missing still.

:wink: There is a way to do it from symaster but when ever I tried it it deleted the files I was trying to import, that is the zip file lol

You can drag the file from explorer and drop it onto the vst.

I don't think we have drag-n-drop functionality, but I'll add that in the next update(s) for SynthMaster and SynthMaster One. Simply move the files under /documents/synthmaster/presets or /documents/synthmasterone/presets
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

I just added this drag-n-drop preset import/load functionality to SynthMaster One, in our v1.3.4 update. The same functionality will be added to SynthMaster in our upcoming v2.9.9 update!
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

I still don't understand how to import a .smpr preset. Can someone explain?

Return to “KV331 Audio”