Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mister-rz wrote:Bought MFC console from 7blanche, everything went very quickly, responded fast and was downloading my goodies within two hours of first contact. Highly recommended seller :tu:
Sold item to mister-rz. Great buyer, great communication. He can be trusted. Will deal again.

Starship Krupa wrote:Friendly, smooth, quick, honest transaction with starflakeprj. He's the real deal!
Likewise! Thank you, and enjoy!
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Sold Ableton Live 9 Lite to axlv.
Great buyer; everything worked out nicely: great communication and fast transaction, highly recommended!
Thank you! :tu:

bought 3 x PA plugs from axembler - superfast and smooth transaction. thank you!
bought 1 x PA plug from mavdime - another superfast and smooth transaction! thank you both!!
:D
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Sold UBK-1 to qhtrvw425. Fast, smooth transaction. Recommended!
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

bought one hornet from virgulino lampiao and he was fast, serious and gave me another plug for free :wink: :P

Bought L3 Multimaximizer from krabbencutter. Good communication, immediate transfer, smooth transaction :-)
Last edited by greg12000 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I recently did business with martinjuenke, loverock01, Admiral808 (who has now mysteriously vanished) and greg12000 and it's been a pleasure everytime :phones:

Bought something from
ChamomileShark
Nice guy, recommended!

Sold Ozone 4 to thatjaebeething. Smooth transaction.
https://bluetechaudio.com
Authorized Dealer of major brand plugins

Sold Abbey Road 60s Drummer to drdriller. Super fast and smooth transaction. Nice person. Recommended! :tu:

Great working with martinjuenke! Thanks again!

ascissors wrote:Great working with martinjuenke! Thanks again!
Thanks to ascissors, great guy to deal with! Recommended!

Bought D16 Punchbox & Devastor 2 from Raketenbauer.
Fast & smooth transaction with great communication. Highly recommended! :tu:

7stringking wrote:Bought D16 Punchbox & Devastor 2 from Raketenbauer.
Fast & smooth transaction with great communication. Highly recommended! :tu:
Sold to 7stringking. Great communication and very fast transfer. Recommended buyer!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”