Korg updates its Legacy Collection with a new Arp Odyssey emulation

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ARP Odyssey M1 MDE-X: Software Effects Suite Mono/Poly MS-20 Polysix Wavestation

BONES wrote:
Stefken wrote:Might get me a Behringer hardware unit (not sure which one yet; there is also a pro one....)
I think I'll wait to see what comes with it. If they have a VST editor/librarian, I'll be all-in but if there is no way to store and recall patches, then it's just a useless toy and I won't be interested. The SH-101 clone has full MIDI implementation and this has both MIDI and USB, so hopefully they'll be able to store patches within DAW projects, if nothing else. I'd probably buy both if they can, and maybe a Pro-One as well.
If there is no recall possibility, i guess Neutron is the most interesting of the bunch. I like the sound of the oscillators and filters. And being a modular synth, you can't store the patches anyway.

Managed to message Korg Customer Service who said that the Korg Triton would indeed be an amazing addition to the Legacy collection and that it may be considered! :phones:

+1 million

How did you contact them?

They always give exactly the same reply. I have contacted them several times like many others here, to suggest bigger guis. They always answer politely that this is being considered but over the years nothing has been done.

The only reason that anything is happening now with KLC is probably that Roland has upped the game with their vst-s and this has given Korg some thought.
No signature here!

And by the way, where the hell are installers and release notes? Can't seem to find them anywhere on the new Korg site.
No signature here!

Thanks. That figures why I can't see anything. I moved my plugins from korguser.net to new store but have actually not bothered to install and activate the new versions as there were no improvements to the ones I use.
No signature here!

robotmonkey wrote:
Thanks. That figures why I can't see anything. I moved my plugins from korguser.net to new store but have actually not bothered to install and activate the new versions as there were no improvements to the ones I use.
Same here...

beely wrote:
robotmonkey wrote:
Same here...
Yeah, me too ... I've not added the ARP either. Waiting for the promised gui updates before they get any more of my cash.

Right, because who cares how it sounds, as long as it looks pretty!
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote:Right, because who cares how it sounds, as long as it looks pretty!
If you say so ...

Did you notice how I managed to reply to your post without having to quote what you said? Don't you think these threads are long enough without needless stupidity like that?
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote:Did you notice how I managed to reply to your post without having to quote what you said? Don't you think these threads are long enough without needless stupidity like that?
+1
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

BONES wrote:Did you notice how I managed to reply to your post without having to quote what you said? Don't you think these threads are long enough without needless stupidity like that?
Thanks for pointing out how smart you are. I doubt I would have noticed otherwise.

This thread would be a lot nicer if we were reading about the UI improvements, instead of seeing all the bickering. :D

Return to “Instruments”